It's Better to Work Than Lounge

Martin Hash

Re: It's Better to Work Than Lounge

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:28 am

Dude, in Hashland no one gets a pass. I may provide charity to widows & orphans & MRs, but that's my choice, I'm not obligated, let 'em fuckin' die.

p.s. In Hashland, we DO provide charity for MRs.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:49 am

Martin Hash wrote:Dude, in Hashland no one gets a pass. I may provide charity to widows & orphans & MRs, but that's my choice, I'm not obligated, let 'em fuckin' die.

They had that system in place in England for quite some time (19th century and previous). Orphans and the disabled were sent to 'workhouses' and indentured servitude, if they couldn't panhandle enough to support themselves. India has something similar as well. I would not hold those as examples of humanity's potential.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:28 am

I think what all of this means is that eventually, there will be alot fewer people around.

boethius

Post by boethius » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:13 am

Martin Hash wrote:Dude, in Hashland no one gets a pass. I may provide charity to widows & orphans & MRs, but that's my choice, I'm not obligated, let 'em fuckin' die.

Wait, are you arguing that you have a right to keep your money and spend it how you please?

How does this square with the thread you started where you claim that no rights exist except the right of might?

Perhaps you ought to think about this before you tell 300 million armed and unemployed Americans to go fuck themselves because "no one gets a pass in Hashland."
Still got my foreskin thanks for asking. - Montegriffo.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:28 am

boethius wrote:

Wait, are you arguing that you have a right to keep your money and spend it how you please?

How does this square with the thread you started where you claim that no rights exist except the right of might?

Perhaps you ought to think about this before you tell 300 million armed and unemployed Americans to go fuck themselves because "no one gets a pass in Hashland."
I think he's just using this as a sounding board for Trump-like ideas. Testing the market on DCFers...
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:35 pm

"Most liberty to the most people." - me

Concentrated wealth limits liberty for everyone else, so wealth must be redistributed, and expecting folks to have a work ethic is still paramount.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:49 pm

X