Muslims

Montegriffo

Re: Muslims

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:58 am

There is really no danger of Muslims becoming the majority in the US.
Man up Strangelove and stop being so paranoid.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:05 am

Montegriffo wrote:There is really no danger of Muslims becoming the majority in the US.
Man up Strangelove and stop being so paranoid.

They will become a majority demographic in some European nations by the end of the century, genius. :roll:

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:53 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:And.. how far do you think your freedom of thought will get you if Muslims become the majority?
The majority?

:lol:

How seriously do you want me to consider this?

The majority of a North American country? Or a European one?

Which European country might they become a majority of?
Like if Turkey was accepted into the EU or something?
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:56 am

DrYouth wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:And.. how far do you think your freedom of thought will get you if Muslims become the majority?
The majority?

:lol:

How seriously do you want me to consider this?

The majority of a North American country? Or a European one?

Which European country might they become a majority of?
Like if Turkey was accepted into the EU or something?

Like by the end of the century where declining birth rates and open borders results in Germany being majority Muslim.

And does it really matter if they are not soon to become the majority in North America when you KNOW what will happen if (when) they do? There must have been some Algonquins who thought like you do too. "No worries, Running Bear, it's not like the white faces will outnumber us at least for two centuries".

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:04 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Like by the end of the century where declining birth rates and open borders results in Germany being majority Muslim.

And does it really matter if they are not soon to become the majority in North America when you KNOW what will happen if (when) they do? There must have been some Algonquins who thought like you do too. "No worries, Running Bear, it's not like the white faces will outnumber us at least for two centuries".
What I agree with is that overestimating the rate at which foreign cultures acculturate to the dominant culture has been a problem in Europe. This has been a disservice to the social fabric of these countries and is can accurately be considered a failure of the state which the left is more responsible for than the right.

You Americans acculturated waves of Irish, Italian, Eastern Europeans... and this allowed the prosperity of your nation to accelerate and is the foundation of your spirit... but you seem to be reaching your limits.

So by all means slow down the immigration rate and let the acculturation process catch up.
Build your wall!

In Canada we are doing pretty well with acculturation although some might argue that... especially in rural areas. Like you our prosperity has been accelerated by acculturating waves of immigrants and blending cultures... French, English, German, Ukrainian, Irish, Loyalist Americans, etc.
We may have succeeded better than you at this enterprise.
Last edited by DrYouth on Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:06 am

Irish, Italian, Eastern Europeans, Chinese, Japanese, Koreans..

All not Muslims.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:07 am

We acculturated the French... (well just barely)

You guys didn't do too well with the French either...

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:13 am

Ask the French how well acculturating a huge Muslim population turned out.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:19 am

Like I said...

The left has overestimated the process of acculturation and this has been a disservice to the social fabric.
France exemplifies this and Germany hasn't learned that lesson.

Slowing down immigration in these nations is a good idea.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:29 am

We don't even need immigration right now at all.