Muslims

Okeefenokee

Re: Muslims

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:18 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Whatever, dude. Your hatred is worn on your sleeve. You might want to cover it up before you start accusing other people of hate.
What? Who exactly do I hate?
I'll admit to not liking bigots but accusing me of open hatred is rich coming from you.
I can't find it in me to even hate you, pity maybe but not hate.
All I've tried to do in this thread is to try to point out that blaming a diverse faith as a whole for the actions of a few fanatics is unjustified.
Show me where I have worn my hatred on my sleeve please and I will immediately apologise for my hate crime.
yeah, dude. ever heard of the crusades?
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

skankhunt42

Post by skankhunt42 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:12 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Whatever, dude. Your hatred is worn on your sleeve. You might want to cover it up before you start accusing other people of hate.
I'll admit to not liking bigots but accusing me of open hatred is rich coming from you.
All I've tried to do in this thread is to try to point out that blaming a diverse faith as a whole for the actions of a few fanatics is unjustified.
Show me where I have worn my hatred on my sleeve please and I will immediately apologise for my hate crime.
Those "few" fanatics have made it plenty justified.

Look, it's a shitty religion. It's culturally repressive. Fuck the Muslim religion, all of it. Sure, people here have the right to follow it, but we are going to judge them. We are going to marginalize them. We don't need that culture over here winning. We need that culture to get the fuck out of here, just like we need the hood culture to stop winning in our inner cities.

Fuck being polite with it. The Muslim culture is inefficient, repressive, wrong, and NOT wanted here in America.
"just realize that our Welfare states are also propped up by your Warfare. You're not actually defending us from threats, but you are propping us up by fabricating threats to maintain the Perpetual War." - Smitty

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:23 pm

skankhunt42 wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

Look, it's a shitty religion. It's culturally repressive. Fuck the Muslim religion, all of it. Sure, people here have the right to follow it, but we are going to judge them. We are going to marginalize them. We don't need that culture over here winning. We need that culture to get the fuck out of here, just like we need the hood culture to stop winning in our inner cities.

Fuck being polite with it. The Muslim culture is inefficient, repressive, wrong, and NOT wanted here in America.
:shocked: Wow....didn't expect that out of you...I like moderate mussie's....shit, my Dr. Is one.....but the religion has issues that need to be dealt with...or else it needs to be isolated.....a large chunk of Islam is simply incompatible with modern civilization in its current form.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:30 pm

And the moderates need to speak out..."nothing is more vile than when good men stand by and do nothing."

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:30 pm

Zlaxer wrote:And the moderates need to speak out..."nothing is more vile than when good men stand by and do nothing."
The peaceful majority is irrelevant.

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

skankhunt42

Post by skankhunt42 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:55 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
skankhunt42 wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

:shocked: Wow....didn't expect that out of you...I like moderate mussie's....shit, my Dr. Is one.....but the religion has issues that need to be dealt with...or else it needs to be isolated.....a large chunk of Islam is simply incompatible with modern civilization in its current form.

Look i'm not advocating gas chambers, but what is best for America is not having the Muslim religion becoming a majority or even a large minority. It's doesn't work with Western ideologies. So what is best for America is to judge it at every turn and marginalize it. Sure, you will have an outlier, or someone you know that you can vet for, but fuck that. Overall it's a losing religion and culture.

I consider myself a moderate. I Voted for Bush Twice, and Obama Twice, didn't vote for Trump or Clinton this time around...But seriously I'm done with our culture being PC when it comes to the Muslim religion.
"just realize that our Welfare states are also propped up by your Warfare. You're not actually defending us from threats, but you are propping us up by fabricating threats to maintain the Perpetual War." - Smitty

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:58 pm

The important takeaway regarding the left: pay attention to whatever they accuse everybody else of being or doing. They are usually projecting.

They accuse all their detractors and dissenters of "hate", but the vast majority of hate and bigotry in our society is produced in copious amounts by the left themselves.

K@th

Post by K@th » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:52 am

Zlaxer wrote:And the moderates need to speak out..."nothing is more vile than when good men stand by and do nothing."
http://www.usnews.com/news/the-report/a ... ignores-it
You'd never know it from the media, but Muslim leaders have denounced terrorism committed in the name of Islam over and over again.
Account abandoned.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:27 am

skankhunt42 wrote: Fuck the Muslim religion, all of it. Sure, people here have the right to follow it, but we are going to judge them. We are going to marginalize them. We don't need that culture over here winning. We need that culture to get the fuck out of here, just like we need the hood culture to stop winning in our inner cities.

Western culture is founded on the concept of freedom of thought.

This implies two things:

Freedom of religion - including the muslim of religion
and
Freedom to dislike another persons thoughts or religion and to express that.

skankhunt acknowledges the former and is expressing the latter.

Therefore I acknowledge skankhunts freedom to do so... as long as he doesn't espouse violating the former in what he calls "marginalizing" and "stopping them from winning"... because that can mean many things, not necessarily including the violation of rights.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:36 am

DrYouth wrote:
skankhunt42 wrote: Fuck the Muslim religion, all of it. Sure, people here have the right to follow it, but we are going to judge them. We are going to marginalize them. We don't need that culture over here winning. We need that culture to get the fuck out of here, just like we need the hood culture to stop winning in our inner cities.

Western culture is founded on the concept of freedom of thought.

This implies two things:

Freedom of religion - including the muslim of religion
and
Freedom to dislike another persons thoughts or religion and to express that.

skankhunt acknowledges the former and is expressing the latter.

Therefore I acknowledge skankhunts freedom to do so... as long as he doesn't espouse violating the former in what he calls "marginalizing" and "stopping them from winning"... because that can mean many things, not necessarily including the violation of rights.

And.. how far do you think your freedom of thought will get you if Muslims become the majority?