Muslims

Okeefenokee

Re: Muslims

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:56 pm

ISIS Fighter Omar Ameen Easily Achieved Refugee Entry Into the U.S. – Arrested Yesterday For Extradition To Iraq…

On June 21st, 2014, Ameen, who claimed to work as a truck driver, murdered police officer Ihsan Abdulhafiz Jasim in Rawah, Iraq, an ISIS stronghold. Four months later, November 4th, 2014, Ameen entered the U.S. settling in Salt Lake City and then later traveling to Sacramento, California, where he was arrested.

He is currently detained and is likely to be extradited to Iraq to face charges of premeditated murder. However, the larger issue of how he was able to gain such easy entry into the United States should give everyone pause.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... n-to-iraq/
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:25 pm

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:19 pm

Don't Panic - World Population

Documentary on Curiosity Stream (may be able to find it on Youtube or TED.

If the Swede research/host is being honest - it's making me feel better about the future....Heavy focus on Bangladesh pulling itself up by Bootstraps....

HarryK

Post by HarryK » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:32 pm

IDK but whenever I approach a Muslim I simply say “peace be with you” and I’m treated way better that my white brothers and sisters.

;)
One only wonders how much time has been wasted being the “armchair quarterbacks” of the world. Only to know deep down inside we don’t have the stones to actually make it happen.
HarryK

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:02 pm

HarryK wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:32 pm
IDK but whenever I approach a Muslim I simply say “peace be with you” and I’m treated way better that my white brothers and sisters.

;)
You mean an Arab? Or do you wait until they display some sign of “Muslimness”?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:09 pm

Guys that look like this I reckon.

HarryK

Post by HarryK » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:32 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:02 pm
HarryK wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:32 pm

;)
You mean an Arab? Or do you wait until they display some sign of “Muslimness”?
Nope. Whether their Tunisian, Ethiopian, Bangladesh, or even someone from Zanzibar, or just an American, I say that to respect them as a person and a person of faith. And although I’m agnostic that simple English phase allows me greater access to the wider world. Sure I’ve explained the schism, however given the choice I’d prefer the Eastern Orthodox versus Roman Catholicism. Have a true tea and conversation with a Syrian and my knowledge of the wider world has increased tenfold. Kinda of works to my benefit in my travels abroad.
One only wonders how much time has been wasted being the “armchair quarterbacks” of the world. Only to know deep down inside we don’t have the stones to actually make it happen.
HarryK

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:32 pm

I find that if I just bow down and submit to Allah and his Prophet -- peace be upon him -- that the Muslims don't try to rape or murder me, ymmv.

-- Harry K

HarryK

Post by HarryK » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:43 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:32 pm
I find that if I just bow down and submit to Allah and his Prophet -- peace be upon him -- that the Muslims don't try to rape or murder me, ymmv.

-- Harry K

Only a fool sees with one eye and yet to claim they see everything. And I’m like King Leonids who will never bend a knee to the likes of Xerxes. Maybe you should learn the meaning of mil’leash, instead of Kismet.

Nice try smart guy. :lol:
HarryK

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:22 am

:lol: faggot