Muslims

Okeefenokee

Re: Muslims

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:23 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:23 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:26 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:25 pm
Okeefenokee wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:39 pm

She has openly supported convicted terrorists and terrorist organizations.

If you want to see who's being governed by feelz, look in the mirror idiot.
So saying something nice about a terror group is the same as “aiding and abetting”?
Is that not what you faggots said about Trump when he was diplomatic towards the Russian government during a diplomatic meeting between leaders?
Not me. I’d love to see the threat of nuclear war lowered a bit
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:24 pm

Bull fucking shit.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:26 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:24 pm
Bull fucking shit.
Find the post then, dipshit. I’m not responsible for everything “The Left” does.

I don’t accuse you guys of dumb shit because it’s “The Right”. You do plenty on your own.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:33 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:26 pm
Okeefenokee wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:24 pm
Bull fucking shit.
Find the post then, dipshit. I’m not responsible for everything “The Left” does.

I don’t accuse you guys of dumb shit because it’s “The Right”. You do plenty on your own.
When I do, you leave.

Deal?

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:39 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:10 pm
The US Constitution in its present form is not capable of handling modern-day Islam.

The Constitution needs to be amended.
Interesting idea. Let's see your proposed amendment.

I'm not being snarky, and I won't be unreasonable in reviewing your draft.

I'm honestly interested; lay it on me.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:54 pm

Fife wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:39 pm
Zlaxer wrote:
The US Constitution in its present form is not capable of handling modern-day Islam.

Then swap Islam for gun ownership and see how far you get with that.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:55 pm

The first amendment was intended to mean various forms of Christianity only.

Demonstrable fact.

We did not truck with weird Indian religions, for instance.

Mormonism was not considered Christianity and we drove them out into the frontier.

We damned near took out all the Mason's at one point. One regrets we never followed through with that one.

The fact is, the people who wrote that amendment had no trouble persecuting heathen religion, occultists, etc. If they were like that, then the Supreme Court needs to give up their weed when they say it means all this other shit

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:58 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:54 pm
Fife wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:39 pm
Zlaxer wrote:

Then swap Islam for gun ownership and see how far you get with that.
If I thought you had the foggiest about what I am asking for, I'd tell you to STFU.

As it is, stand by. If I want any shit out of you I'll squeeze your head.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:13 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:35 am

Judge said nothing to see here when she turned em lose.
Bigger question, who is Sheikh Gilani?
About Sheikh Gilani

Sheikh Muhiyudden Ali Shah Gilani is the radical Pakistan-based founder of Jamaat ul-Fuqra/Muslims of America (MOA).

The entities led by Sheikh Gilani have a long history of involvement in terrorism, crime, human rights abuses and extremism. Gilani publicly disavows terrorism and praises the United States as a country, while condemning its government, media, military, society and history.

The group’s cultish devotion to Gilani makes it inconceivable that any large-scale terrorist or criminal activity would occur without his approval. A 2006 Regional Organized Crime Information Center report, which was restricted to law enforcement, states that Gilani is “now known as an international terrorist” linked to criminal activity in the U.S.[3]

It is known that funding committed from the crimes committed by the Colorado Fuqra in the 1980s and early 1990s was funneled to Gilani in Pakistan. The Colorado Fuqra’s terrorist training camp was raided in 1992. It is also known that Gilani received money from a MOA-run charter school scam in California that was shut down in 2002.

Declassified Drug Enforcement Administration and Naval Criminal Investigative Service documents also show that Gilani receives money from drug trafficking and various other forms of crime within the U.S. Defrauding the U.S. government is seen as a permissible crime in some Islamist circles, as opposed to robberies of random civilians.

In 1983, two Fuqra/MOA terrorists died while carrying out a firebombing in Michigan, targeting the Ahmadiyya sect. The attack happened after they murdered an Ahmadi cleric. A confidential law enforcement document reports that the FBI concluded they were “acting on behalf and at the direction of the Fuqra and Sheikh Jilani, the religious leader.” A MOA-affiliated source says that Gilani gave final approval for the attacks two days before they took place.

In 1986, Gilani obtained the birth certificate of a deceased person named Masood Ahmad in Pennsylvania. A reliable source said Gilani planned to use the birth certificate to obtain false identification as he traveled around the U.S.[4]

Gilani says he left the U.S. in 1990 and never returned. He is not allowed to enter the U.S.

https://www.fuqrafiles.com/knowledgebas ... kh-gilani/
And about those compounds...
The first report from the FBI is dated November 27, 2009 and labels the Muslims of the Americas, Inc. as “armed and dangerous.” It begins by summarizing the group’s consistent history of extremism, terrorism and crime:
  • “Jamaat ul-Fuqra, aka Muslims of the Americas (MOA), have a history of violence and/or violent acts. Use extreme caution when dealing with confirmed members or individuals who are believed to be associated with this group.”
The December 2010 file says there are around 12 MOA “jamaats” in rural parts of America where residents are private, children are homeschooled and outside influence is limited. It states:
  • “Organized training is also conducted to include weapons training, tactics, hand-to-hand combat, rappelling, and live-fire exercises.”
A 2007 FBI report describes MOA members for being responsible for at least 10 murders, one disappearance, three firebombings, one attempted firebombing, two explosive bombings and one attempted bombing.[5] The most well-known MOA attack was the murder of Imam Rashid Khalifa in Arizona in 1990.

By 1991, Colorado investigators were describing Fuqra as “the most significant terrorist group” in the U.S. at the time. They identified 24 suspected operatives in their state and 662 nationwide.[6]

Colorado investigators into Fuqra’s terrorist activity explained why Fuqra members’ illegal activities were not officially treated as acts of terrorism, including its 101-acre terrorist training camp in Buena Vista that was raided in 1992, in a Colorado Attorney General’s Office document.

It says that Fuqra’s activity fits the non-legal definition of “terrorism” of “the systematic use of terror, violence and intimidation to achieve an end.” However, “terrorism” was not a specific offense or defined in state or federal statutes. It made the overall argument that Fuqra/MOA qualifies as a terrorist group.[7]

An investigative document from this period identifies Fuqra as “the most significant terrorist group” in the U.S. at the time.[8]

The largest MOA terror plot was an attempt to bomb an Indian theater and Hindu temple in Toronto during the Hindu Festival of Lights in 1991, killing up to 4,500 people.[9] MOA members had reported links to the 1993 World Trade Center bombing and the follow-up “Day of Terror” plot to bomb four New York City targets.

A woman who grew up in the Fuqra camps said that she saw the boys being indoctrinated and trained for an upcoming jihad. She said, “There were exercise classes in the basement. The brothers were training for whatever Muslim war they continuously told us was coming.”[10]

A 2007 FBI report reads:
  • “The documented propensity for violence by this organization supports the belief the leadership of the MOA extols membership to pursue a policy of jihad or holy war against individuals or groups it considers enemies of Islam, which includes the U.S. Government. Members of the MOA are encouraged to travel to Pakistan to receive religious and military/terrorist training from Sheikh Gilani.”
https://www.fuqrafiles.com/guerrilla-wa ... compounds/
They have a compound in Houston.

Check your state here,

https://clarionproject.org/extremist-organization/