Feminism

Speaker to Animals

Re: Feminism

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:34 pm

"We deserve these two chickens and if you want one you have to trade something of value for it"

"We had a tough night without adequate shelter or fire and we deserve some time in the men's shelter with their fire"

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:47 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:

"We deserve these two chickens and if you want one you have to trade something of value for it"

"We had a tough night without adequate shelter or fire and we deserve some time in the men's shelter with their fire"

Thankfully Attorney Matt from the Manono Tribe was there to straighten things out.

LOL dude, we are fucked.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:51 pm

Fife wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:

Thankfully Attorney Matt from the Manono Tribe was there to straighten things out.

LOL dude, we are fucked.

He was the best part.

"Here I come back to my huge shelter and warm fire to grill these crab legs with some lime juice, and I find these fucking thots getting the shelter all wet and manipulating these fucking simps into handing over our resources."

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:09 pm

I'm considering offering Attorney Matt from the Manono Tribe a spot in our next Kentucky Lake snipe hunt.

It would involve moving either him or trech to the back end of the Fife F-150 for about 15 miles, unless you are willing to let Matt or trech sit in your lap. I think Attorney Matt from the Manono Tribe has the "Survivor" chops to make it though. Eh?

Are you willing to press his clothes each morning? I'll be busy preparing his hot shave and hair gel, I'm afraid.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:47 pm

For those guys who think women can't possibly meet minimum standards in fields like the armed forces:

Yeah, they really can. They are just told from an early age that women shouldn't have to do hard work. Then you have men who keep saying they won't be attracted to anything but a physically weak woman.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:41 am

Want some fucking respect, hermano?

Go to fucking Based Mexico. Madison Avenue is pounding your brain into mush.

Same advertising message, different culture.

In response to my last post, several readers mentioned that they had no idea what the AutoZone Fix Finder 30 commercial was about. Other readers didn’t find anything objectionable with the way AutoZone portrayed the men who shopped and worked there. I think these two issues are linked. AutoZone spent so much energy denigrating men in the commercial that the point of the ad was lost. At the same time, denigrating men is so normal in our culture that it can be hard to notice it, or even imagine a commercial not doing so.

Interestingly AutoZone has a Spanish version of the Fix Finder 30 commercial. Perhaps some of my Spanish speaking readers will pick up on an anti father message in the commercial, but just looking at the Spanish version it strikes me how much better both the AutoZone employee and the customer are portrayed:

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:43 am

Want to Raise Boys to Become Good Men? Stop Calling Them Predators-in-Training

https://acculturated.com/want-raise-boy ... -training/
In the era of Harvey Weinstein, mothers of sons are told two things: we have a responsibility to raise our boys to be better than the likes of Weinstein and every other man; and our sons are destined to become predators no matter what we do.

That’s not just the view of radical feminist writers like Kate Morgan, who wrote on Twitter last week: “BE WELL ADVISED WORLD, IF YOU HAVE A PENIS YOU PROBABLY DESERVE MURDERING.” A tad extreme; Morgan eventually deleted the tweet, but the man-hating pervasive on the feminist Left has gone from the fringe to the mainstream.

In fact, the vitriol against men is mainstream enough to dominate the pages of the New York Times last week.

Writing last weekend, Stephen Marche argued, “If you let boys be boys, they will murder their fathers and sleep with their mothers.” In the Style section, Bee Shapiro profiled teenage boys whose “eye makeup is way better than yours.” The only way for a boy to be a boy and not be a murderer, according to the Times, is for him to act like a girl.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:43 am

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:34 am

Feminism is a hate movement.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:41 am

Nailed it: