Feminism

C-Mag

Re: Feminism

Post by C-Mag » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:19 pm

New

The more times you get married the more houses you get.
The more kids you have the more money you get when you pass Go.
If you get a Go to Jail Card, you don't go to Jail, your ex husband goes to jail.

PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:39 am

Just remember, if you're unemployed/broke it's a big problem... For women.
Those poor victimized women can't find wealthy men to date, it's men's fault.

https://nypost.com/2019/09/06/broke-men ... prospects/

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:42 am

Can confirm. I went from high-earning beta software engineer to partially disabled but physically stronger male. You see two sides to women if this happens to you, and neither of them fill you with much confidence in our society's future. Guys might think it's better to be the latter, but I promise you it's worse in a way. You really don't want to know the degenerate things they are into if you don't present as the provider. I am reaching the end of my tolerance for this shit, honestly, and might just go monk again. It's really not worth it.

None of them are worth this.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:46 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:42 am
Can confirm. I went from high-earning beta software engineer to partially disabled but physically stronger male. You see two sides to women if this happens to you, and neither of them fill you with much confidence in our society's future. Guys might think it's better to be the latter, but I promise you it's worse in a way. You really don't want to know the degenerate things they are into if you don't present as the provider. I am reaching the end of my tolerance for this shit, honestly, and might just go monk again. It's really not worth it.

In their defense, aren't they genetically wired to see us as providers?

Not that it justifies their degeneracy otherwise
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:50 am

California wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:46 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:42 am

In their defense, aren't they genetically wired to see us as providers?

Not that it justifies their degeneracy otherwise
Sort of.

From my understanding of evolutionary psychology, human females evolved a dual mating strategy that we colloquially always referred to as the Madonna/whore dichotomy; but unlike the common description of the dichotomy, the reality is that women use both strategies simultaneously. They want to maximize their sex acts, but they don't want to lose their image as the virtuous woman worthy of being married to a good man who will provide for them. So if you present to them as a provider, they will act like the Madonna, but if you present to them as the outlaw/bad boy type, they will act like whores.

There do exist a small percentage still who are virtuous for real, but they marry early and that's it. In my opinion, most women have cheated on their husbands at least once (if not often) and most of them in this particular culture are completely unsuitable for marriage or motherhood. Lots of men are unsuitable too, being compromised by the feminist culture (what we call betas, but that's not really an accurate term).

It's just all fucked up.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:59 am

Most people in history were unfit parents. Thankfully they chose to procreate anyway. If every generation just tries to be a bit better than their parents we’ll do fine.
I’m a bit dubious about the latest bunch. I’m not sure we’re moving in the right direction anymore.
We need to se things globally though so I might be missing a positive trend. I’ll keep that option open.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:20 pm

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:52 pm

Fucking genius.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:54 pm

Does not exceed the threshold of Brandenburg v. Ohio.

Pass.

/shrugs
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:44 pm

/pol/ are geniuses sometimes.