Feminism

Speaker to Animals

Re: Feminism

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:17 am

In case you didn't know, that chick is involved with HAES (health at every size). These fucking assassins convince women it's perfectly healthy to become sixty pounds overweight and obese women still should expect attractive (read: not fucking obese) men to find them attractive.

Once women get big like that, I think odds are really, really low that they will ever lose the fat for long, and even if they do, their body is pretty well trashed. There's a certain point the female body cannot possibly come back from, and that point is not really all that much compared to what men can bounce back from. Women need the exact opposite of this HAES fat logic. They need people telling them, look girl, it's not fair, but women need to work out quite a lot more than men and earlier in their lives, or they turn in to unattractive Jabba beasts.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:00 am

Marry young, girls, while you still have the bod. Plus, if you're going to have kids, start early, use a sperm bank if you have to. (This is your free medical advice for the day.)

p.s. I know a couple men who prefer robust women but that's maybe 2 out of 50, but once the old man's fat too, he can't really have an opinion anymore.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:04 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:In case you didn't know, that chick is involved with HAES (health at every size). These fucking assassins convince women it's perfectly healthy to become sixty pounds overweight and obese women still should expect attractive (read: not fucking obese) men to find them attractive.

Once women get big like that, I think odds are really, really low that they will ever lose the fat for long, and even if they do, their body is pretty well trashed. There's a certain point the female body cannot possibly come back from, and that point is not really all that much compared to what men can bounce back from. Women need the exact opposite of this HAES fat logic. They need people telling them, look girl, it's not fair, but women need to work out quite a lot more than men and earlier in their lives, or they turn in to unattractive Jabba beasts.
HAES is probably the worst thing to come out of the feely-feels movement and that's saying something
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:24 pm

Posted here without leading comment. Just read it. I'll discuss this with you all later, just read it first.

http://www.azfamily.com/story/36549219/ ... r-husbands

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:50 pm

It's what I have been telling you guys for a while. Women are not the same as us. Things like loyalty, integrity, etc., are not natural to them. They are mercenary from our perspective. I have grown to doubt that women actually love their husbands in the same way that men love their wives because of the behavior I see in so many women. It's not just American women either. Self-reflection too seems to be compromised in women. They can read and even write an article like that and I guarantee they won't see it. They will still go on as if they are the real victims and it's all our fault.

Civilization, in part, is the process of taking away some of the control of reproduction from women. Insomuch as we hand over total control in that department to women, all of this will begin to crumble. There's no point to any of it if you can't be certain your kids are actually your kids. There's no point to making something out of yourself if some bitter wife can destroy it all on a whim.

Something has to give here, and I can tell you right now that, if it's men walking away from the table, women are going to be in for a tough time.

Maybe 99% of human civilizations throughout all of history were correct about women and we made a really big fucking mistake about a century ago?

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:53 pm

Her parents that were devoted to each other were awful & narcissistic. (Talk about projection!)

This shit’s going to explode.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:32 pm

Western men absolutely have to take back control of our half of reproduction and it starts by reforming the family courts. If a woman cheats like this, then that's grounds for divorce and the bitch should lose custody of all the children that test positive as the husband's actual offspring.

This should be a crime again. It really is one of the most destructive things you can inflict on society.

People who cheat on their husband or wife should face social and legal consequences for that. That's just fucking awful. Especially when it comes to kids that can result.

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:45 am

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:23 am

Fife wrote:Posted here without leading comment. Just read it. I'll discuss this with you all later, just read it first.

http://www.azfamily.com/story/36549219/ ... r-husbands
Just disgusting

There's a reason why so many people are going MGTOW
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

I just Lurk

Post by I just Lurk » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:16 am

From Fife's article.
Many of the friends I spoke to expressed similar feelings. "I shop and cook, my husband does dishes and empties the trash," one told me. "We each do our own laundry. But I've always been in charge of the 'calendar,' and what I didn't realize until recently is that in some way I'm in charge of managing many of our relationships.
If you give a mouse a cookie...

It will never end. These women got exactly what femminists wanted 50 years ago.

Lets say that they didnt have to "manage relationships". They would find something else to play the victim about.
NukeDog was right