Feminism

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Feminism

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:02 am

I bet she can cook Ramen like a motherfucker.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:11 am

Inner beauty guys... :naughty:
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:14 am

Move to Brazil and you can get external and internal beauty without the ideological cancer.

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:12 pm

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:33 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:02 am
I bet she can cook Ramen like a motherfucker.
Not even, but she's a wiz at the fast food delivery order
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:21 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:31 am
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:50 pm
Found one for ya StA
Laugh all you want, but that is the future of the American woman right there.

I am moving to Brazil. Fuck you.
She actually has fupa lingerie. That is incredible! She might be out of your leage StA, but if you send her some bitcoin, she may let you masturbate to her profile pic. I sent her like $70. I'm hoping to hear back soon because my hardon is tearing through my basketball shorts.
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:56 am

Female Middle School Teacher Sentenced to Two Years for Sexual Misconduct with Girls
A female teacher and former basketball coach has been jailed for having sex with two teenage girls. Kelli Vassallo admitted having sexual contact with a 13-year-old girl while she was a coach and having sex with with another 17-year-old girl.

Kelli Vassallo, an ex-middle school teacher in Pennsylvania, has been sentenced to two years in jail for having sexual relations with two teen girls.
Vassallo, a suspended basketball coach at a school in Loyalsock Township in Lycoming County, Pennsylvania, admitted having sexual relations with a 13-year-old and a 17-year-old girl between 2009 and 2013, the Daily Mail reported.

The 38-year-old teacher was convicted of the crimes and this month was sentenced to the jail term along with ten years of probation. Vassallo will also have to register as a sex offender for 25 years.
https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2018/12 ... uct-girls/

Gender equality implies this woman should face the same sentence that a male teacher would receive for this crime.

Where are feminists marching for equality to protect young girls from pedophile predation?

If a nearly 40 year old man raped 13 year old girls in his classroom and received only two years in prison, we would see a repeat of the screaching in the wake of the Brock Turner sentencing where a man bizarrely received a sentence usually only given to woman rapists.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:44 am

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:23 pm

Oh. my. shit. Where has this article been all these ten long years??

Over in one corner sat Alice, a strong-minded 27-year-old who always said what she thought, regardless of how much it might hurt someone else. In the other corner was Sarah, a thirtysomething high-flier who would stand up for herself momentarily - then burst into tears and run for the ladies.

Their simmering fight lasted hours, egged on by spectators taking sides and fuelling the anger. Sometimes other girls would join in, either heckling aggressively or huddling defensively in the toilets. It might sound like a scene from a tawdry reality show such as Big Brother, but the truth is a little more prosaic: it was just a normal morning in my office.

The venomous women were supposedly the talented employees I had headhunted to achieve my utopian dream - a female- only company with happy, harmonious workers benefiting from an absence of men.

It was an idealistic vision swiftly shattered by the nightmare reality: constant bitchiness, surging hormones, unchecked emotion, attention-seeking and fashion rivalry so fierce it tore my staff apart.

When I read the other day that Sienna Miller had said there was no such thing as 'the Sisterhood', I knew what she meant.

I can understand why people want to believe that women look out for each other - because with men in power at work and in politics, it makes sense for us to stick together.

In fact, there was a time when I believed in the Sisterhood - but that was before women at war led to my emotional and financial ruin.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/arti ... lict-.html

I don't know who she is, but holy shit she has great potential as a writer of comedy.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:12 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:23 pm
Oh. my. shit. Where has this article been all these ten long years??

Over in one corner sat Alice, a strong-minded 27-year-old who always said what she thought, regardless of how much it might hurt someone else. In the other corner was Sarah, a thirtysomething high-flier who would stand up for herself momentarily - then burst into tears and run for the ladies.

Their simmering fight lasted hours, egged on by spectators taking sides and fuelling the anger. Sometimes other girls would join in, either heckling aggressively or huddling defensively in the toilets. It might sound like a scene from a tawdry reality show such as Big Brother, but the truth is a little more prosaic: it was just a normal morning in my office.

The venomous women were supposedly the talented employees I had headhunted to achieve my utopian dream - a female- only company with happy, harmonious workers benefiting from an absence of men.

It was an idealistic vision swiftly shattered by the nightmare reality: constant bitchiness, surging hormones, unchecked emotion, attention-seeking and fashion rivalry so fierce it tore my staff apart.

When I read the other day that Sienna Miller had said there was no such thing as 'the Sisterhood', I knew what she meant.

I can understand why people want to believe that women look out for each other - because with men in power at work and in politics, it makes sense for us to stick together.

In fact, there was a time when I believed in the Sisterhood - but that was before women at war led to my emotional and financial ruin.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/arti ... lict-.html

I don't know who she is, but holy shit she has great potential as a writer of comedy.
:clap:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience