Re: Feminism

Post by heydaralon » Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:04 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:15 am
C-Mag wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:45 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:59 pm
What do you think will happen if tranny males or males who "identify as females" keep swooping in and stealing all the women's olympic medals? Will there be a female SJW outcry to revert back to the old system? I don't give a shit about the Olympics one way or the other. In fact I'd like to see it abolished because it gives terrible countries a non warranted sense of ego, but if this spectacle becomes the norm I will be interested in seeing how society reacts.
There will become a breaking point they are going to have to do something, the SJW gender shit is a train wreck for physical competition and they know it, they just don't have the stones to stand up against it.

Personally, I hope they destroy the entire male/female divisions in athletics. Scrap Title IX, everyone competes for the same spots on the teams male, female, gender dysphoria, whatevs. Let's see who is the most successful.
Maybe, but we have built a pretty good world where being being physically competitive isn't all that important. Now, being a jacked-as-fuck alpha male, I, obviously, am not pleased with this value realignment, but I am not sure it is worse for humans at large.

Only a total fool believes they would triumph in a bellum omnium contra omnes type situation.
I can't say how I would do in such a Hobbesian world, but I do know that if society and the government ( with its coercion and subsidies that enable women to both try to destroy male identity while living high off the hog from xy sweat and effort) broke down, they would immediately lose all of the power they gained over the last century. They would be far worse off, in any scenario. History can attest to this. If you look at places today where the state has no legitimacy or places that are far more based on kinship and tribal allegiance than single mother welfare, women do not complain about manspreading or take instagram photos of their dinner...
Shikata ga nai

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:43 am

heydaralon wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:04 pm
Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:15 am
C-Mag wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:45 pm

There will become a breaking point they are going to have to do something, the SJW gender shit is a train wreck for physical competition and they know it, they just don't have the stones to stand up against it.

Personally, I hope they destroy the entire male/female divisions in athletics. Scrap Title IX, everyone competes for the same spots on the teams male, female, gender dysphoria, whatevs. Let's see who is the most successful.
Maybe, but we have built a pretty good world where being being physically competitive isn't all that important. Now, being a jacked-as-fuck alpha male, I, obviously, am not pleased with this value realignment, but I am not sure it is worse for humans at large.

Only a total fool believes they would triumph in a bellum omnium contra omnes type situation.
I can't say how I would do in such a Hobbesian world, but I do know that if society and the government ( with its coercion and subsidies that enable women to both try to destroy male identity while living high off the hog from xy sweat and effort) broke down, they would immediately lose all of the power they gained over the last century. They would be far worse off, in any scenario. History can attest to this. If you look at places today where the state has no legitimacy or places that are far more based on kinship and tribal allegiance than single mother welfare, women do not complain about manspreading or take instagram photos of their dinner...
Yup.

Western Civilization is pretty great, and I, for one, am grateful I get to be a part of it... even if I occasionally catch shade off some feminist for the fact that I gots to spread my legs pretty wide in public to accommodate my prize hog.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:54 am

Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:43 am
the fact that I gots to spread my legs pretty wide in public to accommodate my prize hog.
:dance: :clap:

:lol:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:37 am

Twitter permanently suspended prominent feminist Meghan Murphy last week for saying men aren’t women. Murphy accused the social media platform of “censoring basic facts and silencing people.”

Meghan Murphy, the founder of Feminist Current and a journalist who has written for New Statesman, Vice News, CBC News, and the Globe and Mail, was permanently suspended from Twitter last week after the social network implemented a ban on “misgendering” transgender people.

The posts which reportedly led to Murphy’s ban were, “Women aren’t men,” and “How are transwomen not men? What is the difference between a man and a transwoman?”

After Twitter made her delete the posts, Murphy made another post declaring, “This is f***ing bullshit, @twitter. I’m not allowed to say that men aren’t women or ask questions about the notion of transgenderism at all anymore? That a multi-billion dollar company is censoring basic facts and silencing people who ask questions about this dogma is insane.”

Murphy was then permanently suspended.
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/11/ ... ent-women/

I really do think we could see upwards of half of feminists coming over to our side in the coming years.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:42 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:37 am
Twitter permanently suspended prominent feminist Meghan Murphy last week for saying men aren’t women. Murphy accused the social media platform of “censoring basic facts and silencing people.”

Meghan Murphy, the founder of Feminist Current and a journalist who has written for New Statesman, Vice News, CBC News, and the Globe and Mail, was permanently suspended from Twitter last week after the social network implemented a ban on “misgendering” transgender people.

The posts which reportedly led to Murphy’s ban were, “Women aren’t men,” and “How are transwomen not men? What is the difference between a man and a transwoman?”

After Twitter made her delete the posts, Murphy made another post declaring, “This is f***ing bullshit, @twitter. I’m not allowed to say that men aren’t women or ask questions about the notion of transgenderism at all anymore? That a multi-billion dollar company is censoring basic facts and silencing people who ask questions about this dogma is insane.”

Murphy was then permanently suspended.
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/11/ ... ent-women/

I really do think we could see upwards of half of feminists coming over to our side in the coming years.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:43 am

I don't think we should use him as a meme joke. He raped a bunch of chicks. Dude should be tied to a shark and left at sea.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:52 am

Well, if the feminists broke off from the trans people, that would be awesome. Heres the problem, if they bring their ideology into the Right, it doesn't really help much. If they want to leave feminism and misandry and join the sane, that's fine with me. But rape witch hunts, fake victimhood, objection to effort, use of govt force to steal from men, HR fascism, default anti masculine and caucasian stances, indoctrination via academia, and frivolous non existent complaints are not traits I want in an ally...
Shikata ga nai

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:01 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:43 am
I don't think we should use him as a meme joke. He raped a bunch of chicks. Dude should be tied to a shark and left at sea.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:13 pm

I heard Bill Cosby is taking a GED class in prison and really trying to turn things around. Society hasn't given up on him yet...
Shikata ga nai

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:17 pm

Before and After Feminism
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience