Feminism

C-Mag

Re: Feminism

Post by C-Mag » Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:45 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:59 pm
What do you think will happen if tranny males or males who "identify as females" keep swooping in and stealing all the women's olympic medals? Will there be a female SJW outcry to revert back to the old system? I don't give a shit about the Olympics one way or the other. In fact I'd like to see it abolished because it gives terrible countries a non warranted sense of ego, but if this spectacle becomes the norm I will be interested in seeing how society reacts.
There will become a breaking point they are going to have to do something, the SJW gender shit is a train wreck for physical competition and they know it, they just don't have the stones to stand up against it.

Personally, I hope they destroy the entire male/female divisions in athletics. Scrap Title IX, everyone competes for the same spots on the teams male, female, gender dysphoria, whatevs. Let's see who is the most successful.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:41 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:45 pm
heydaralon wrote:
What do you think will happen if tranny males or males who "identify as females" keep swooping in and stealing all the women's olympic medals? Will there be a female SJW outcry to revert back to the old system? I don't give a shit about the Olympics one way or the other. In fact I'd like to see it abolished because it gives terrible countries a non warranted sense of ego, but if this spectacle becomes the norm I will be interested in seeing how society reacts.
There will become a breaking point they are going to have to do something, the SJW gender shit is a train wreck for physical competition and they know it, they just don't have the stones to stand up against it.

Personally, I hope they destroy the entire male/female divisions in athletics. Scrap Title IX, everyone competes for the same spots on the teams male, female, gender dysphoria, whatevs. Let's see who is the most successful.
That would be fun to watch for a minute, but it would set back social progress nearly a century. Might be a little too radical to happen really.

I’m quite sure they’ll add “gender assigned at birth” to all sports leagues within a year or so.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:01 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:41 pm
C-Mag wrote:

That would be fun to watch for a minute, but it would set back social progress nearly a century. Might be a little too radical to happen really.

I’m quite sure they’ll add “gender assigned at birth” to all sports leagues within a year or so.
My hopes are based on some sort of logical thought process, which is not part of Social Justice Theory which is only based on vengeance and retribution. Blaming everything on white males is not unlike Krauts blaming everything on the Juden.
PLATA O PLOMO

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:15 am

C-Mag wrote:
heydaralon wrote:

Maybe, but we have built a pretty good world where being being physically competitive isn't all that important. Now, being a jacked-as-fuck alpha male, I, obviously, am not pleased with this value realignment, but I am not sure it is worse for humans at large.

Only a total fool believes they would triumph in a bellum omnium contra omnes type situation.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:47 am

Why is it that straight men harbor so much hatred of *shuffles cards* astrology?
Sam [Hill] feels similarly that astrology has always been gendered, and that the male response to that – to ignore it – makes sense. “It’s hard to indicate what I mean, but, for example, if a girl in school likes a certain book, the boys can’t like it for fear of being called gay or whatever, so that book becomes a girl’s book,” he said. “The same can be said of horoscopes. I think women are drawn to them out of a sense of curiosity and spirituality that is drummed out of boys at a young age.”
If only you monsters were more intellectually curious and spiritual, you'd be totally into your star chart and Starbuck's, and shoe shopping. And shit.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:57 am

Heh. I just had a straight male veteran buddy pitch astrology to me. Last time that happened was in high school, and the dude shot himself a year later.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:53 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:15 am

Maybe, but we have built a pretty good world where being being physically competitive isn't all that important. Now, being a jacked-as-fuck alpha male, I, obviously, am not pleased with this value realignment, but I am not sure it is worse for humans at large.

Only a total fool believes they would triumph in a bellum omnium contra omnes type situation.
Not sure how we got to war out of that? But if our society is now ordering us to treat every gender classification as equal in all ways, it's only logical to do away with gender classification in sporting events at all levels. Don't ya think ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:13 am

It's time to start treating women like men for gender equality.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:18 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:13 am
It's time to start treating women like men for gender equality.
Problem is your idea of equality is equal opportunity across the line, their idea of equality is based on shaping outcome, not opportunity.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:38 am

It is time to put women into sewage, lumber, deep sea fishing, and roofing to fix the equality of outcomes as well.

It is time.