Speaker to Animals

Re: Feminism

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun May 28, 2017 2:43 pm

Fife wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fife wrote:That's where we are headed.

That, plus a zero birth rate.

The math looks bad.

But what if we could have children without women? That day seems not too far off, and you can't say females don't have this coming.
I just finished the first book of that We Are Legion (We Are Bob) series you recommended the other day. Very asexual. Very.

Seems kind of refreshing. But one of the Bobs falls in love in book 2 and another Bob started a project to give them human bodies. Wrong move, imo.

RIP Homer. :(

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sun May 28, 2017 2:44 pm

Fife wrote:
Fife wrote:That's where we are headed.

That, plus a zero birth rate.

The math looks bad.

But what if we could have children without women? That day seems not too far off, and you can't say females don't have this coming.
I just finished the first book of that We Are Legion (We Are Bob) series you recommended the other day. Very asexual. Very.
I don't think its a good idea for either sex to have children without a partner of the opposite sex involved. We are evolved to be taken care of by both parents.

I was very proud of my wife and my friend's wife the other night when they were agreeing with us on the evils of Feminism
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun May 28, 2017 2:47 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Seems kind of refreshing. But one of the Bobs falls in love in book 2 and another Bob started a project to give them human bodies. Wrong move, imo.
I dug the book quite a bit. Especially the first half, before original Bob decided to stop exploring and took Chaka on to raise. Like lots of SF serials, I'm bugged by the obvious lack of any story arc. I'm going to check out the second book shortly.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun May 28, 2017 2:50 pm

California wrote:
Fife wrote:

I don't think its a good idea for either sex to have children without a partner of the opposite sex involved. We are evolved to be taken care of by both parents.

I was very proud of my wife and my friend's wife the other night when they were agreeing with us on the evils of Feminism

Obviously, I think it's bad. I am Catholic. They'd excommunicated me for doing that, even though they open the doors wide for women who do the exact same thing in large numbers.

But surely you can see this coming. Women are becoming increasingly horrible. They are blowing marriages and stealing children in record numbers. Men want childen too, but women have this racket locked down tight.

If you had the choice between having kids without risk, or risking being enslaved to some bitter ex-wife, ruined, and without your own children in your life.. what would you choose? Serious question.

Some of you have females looking over your shoulders. I get it. But I also know you know what I am talking about.

You'd be better off doing artificially. And it's not like that's worse than you children growing up with a single mother. Not even close.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun May 28, 2017 2:51 pm

Fife wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Seems kind of refreshing. But one of the Bobs falls in love in book 2 and another Bob started a project to give them human bodies. Wrong move, imo.
I dug the book quite a bit. Especially the first half, before original Bob decided to stop exploring and took Chaka on to raise. Like lots of SF serials, I'm bugged by the obvious lack of any story arc. I'm going to check out the second book shortly.

That is my problem with the series. More Bobs means more arcs. There is no main arc.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:35 am

FEMINISM: Is there anything it can't do?

Is Feminism to Blame for Obesity Epidemic?

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:34 am

Fife wrote:Hmmm.... sounds hawt in the Hamptons, how's this going to play in Peoria?

Hamptons bachelors are getting vasectomies so golddiggers can’t trap them

Whatever we subsidize, we get more of. In proportion to the subsidy. We're in deep doo-doo.

Men should be legally forced to tell women if they have a vasectomy, otherwise the women wouldn't have sex with them, it's rape really. These men are raping women.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:40 am

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:17 am

No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:13 pm