Feminism

Speaker to Animals

Re: Feminism

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat May 27, 2017 5:57 pm

C-Mag wrote:The pendulum has been pushed to an extreme, it will swing back to a more balanced point. The primary reason we are in this situation is life is too easy in Western Culture. Jack Donovan has this right. Most people don't see the need for strong Masculine figures protecting the tribe. But there will be a day when it is needed again.

I worry that people like the MRAs will try to push really far in the other direction, though.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat May 27, 2017 6:03 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
C-Mag wrote:The pendulum has been pushed to an extreme, it will swing back to a more balanced point. The primary reason we are in this situation is life is too easy in Western Culture. Jack Donovan has this right. Most people don't see the need for strong Masculine figures protecting the tribe. But there will be a day when it is needed again.

I worry that people like the MRAs will try to push really far in the other direction, though.

They likely will. I can't control that.
IMO. The best thing we can do to change this is be strong men, men of character, active men who accomplish things. Be Leaders with deeds, others will naturally follow. Be good people, but be willing to brutally defend solid ideals. There is a reason few on this site argue the bullshit feminist ideals that have become jingoistic in this country. They have been brutally repudiated, and I think your the tribal leader for that one.

We need to do the same thing in society as a whole.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat May 27, 2017 6:04 pm

In another thread we talked about Conservatives taking back education. This just occurred to me.

We need a massive push to get military Vets in the classroom, teaching.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat May 27, 2017 6:08 pm

C-Mag wrote:

IMO. The best thing we can do to change this is be strong men, men of character, active men who accomplish things. Be Leaders with deeds, others will naturally follow. Be good people, but be willing to brutally defend solid ideals. There is a reason few on this site argue the bullshit feminist ideals that have become jingoistic in this country. They have been brutally repudiated, and I think your the tribal leader for that one.

The problem is that MRAs very much want to be treated like women. When they say they want equality, they mean men should be treated equally like women. They want the female privilege too.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat May 27, 2017 6:15 pm

C-Mag wrote:

The problem is that MRAs very much want to be treated like women. When they say they want equality, they mean men should be treated equally like women. They want the female privilege too.

No Fear Doc !

Do you remember 2008, 09, 10 on DCF ?
That place was full of lightweight SJW cucks. I honestly believe the reason most of them left, was because their arguments didn't stand the test of time.

I remember just after the Arab Spring, I started a thread and suggested Rape was a part of the Middle Eastern culture. I post articles, stats, stuff like that. I GOT ROASTED, by almost the entirety of the forum. Not beaten in ideas, but called every racists, mysognist............ ist of all kinds because I had the nerve to look at Middle Eastern Culture and question their sexual traditions. But hey, look now. Those few that tried to defend Middle Eastern rapes, particularly in Europe, don't make it very far.

We'll be fine. We just need to keep shedding the light.
PLATA O PLOMO

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun May 28, 2017 1:46 pm

Hmmm.... sounds hawt in the Hamptons, how's this going to play in Peoria?

Hamptons bachelors are getting vasectomies so golddiggers can’t trap them

Whatever we subsidize, we get more of. In proportion to the subsidy. We're in deep doo-doo.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun May 28, 2017 2:26 pm

It might be the case that men seizing control of their own reprodunction is the way feminism finally dies.

I'd love to see most of these feminists have to get through life without depending on men or, through various schemes, extracting wealth from men.

The ones that really get me are the single mothers that signal their virtue for being reproductive fuck-ups, and talk about how independent they are, while they live on food assistance, subsidized rent, child support and alimony, and God knows whatever else, whIle their children are statistically doomed to poor life outcomes, mental health problems, drug abuse, crime, and suicide.

I say help the kids but stop the gibs to females altogether. They want gender equality. Let's give it to them.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Sun May 28, 2017 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun May 28, 2017 2:29 pm

That's where we are headed.

That, plus a zero birth rate.

The math looks bad.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun May 28, 2017 2:31 pm

Fife wrote:That's where we are headed.

The math looks bad.

But what if we could have children without women? That day seems not too far off, and you can't say females don't have this coming.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun May 28, 2017 2:38 pm

Fife wrote:That's where we are headed.

The math looks bad.

But what if we could have children without women? That day seems not too far off, and you can't say females don't have this coming.
I just finished the first book of that We Are Legion (We Are Bob) series you recommended the other day. Very asexual. Very.