Minimum Wage Sucks Because

Smitty-48

Re: Minimum Wage Sucks Because

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:49 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:46 pm
I would have been a millionaire if the ex didn't plunder the AAPL stock. Bought 4k shares at around 45 dollars back circa 2004. AAPL was the big thing. GOOG was the one I didn't get in on because I thought IPO was overpriced. Fuck me.
Man, I feel bad for you. I honestly won the Lucktocracy, I just thought the iMac was cool, so I bought in.

The iMac actually turned out to be a peice of junk, but the iPhone I honestly never saw coming.

Not that integrated at least, not that vertically integrated, Jobs literally invented it, made me a mint.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:51 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:49 pm
Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:46 pm
I would have been a millionaire if the ex didn't plunder the AAPL stock. Bought 4k shares at around 45 dollars back circa 2004. AAPL was the big thing. GOOG was the one I didn't get in on because I thought IPO was overpriced. Fuck me.
Man, I feel bad for you. I honestly won the Lucktocracy, I just thought the iMac was cool, so I bought in.

The iMac actually turned out to be a peice of junk, but the iPhone I honestly never saw coming.

Not that integrated at least, not that vertically integrated, Jobs literally invented it, made me a mint.
Yeah, but I married the crazy bitch. The part where government makes us guests in our own homes and enslaves us is on them. But the part where we marry these lunatics is on us.

Also, I never would have realized how much sweet, twenties-years old putang single middle-aged men can get. No wonder shit was a challenge back then.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:54 pm

What matters is your health and your freedom of action. If you sacrifice those things for money, as I did, you aren't going to be happy no matter how much you make.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:56 pm

My wife was iffy about me buying equity, I bought into the market before I received my inheritance, I bought AAPL when we were still using analogue phones, but the Duchess concedes now that even if my Da hadn't come through with an Inheritance, Steve Jobs alone would have funded our retirement.
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:59 pm

Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:51 pm

Yeah, but I married the crazy bitch. The part where government makes us guests in our own homes and enslaves us is on them. But the part where we marry these lunatics is on us.

Also, I never would have realized how much sweet, twenties-years old putang single middle-aged men can get. No wonder shit was a challenge back then.
Make sure you are doing strictly anal with them.

Only a-hole/
keeps single mothers off your payroll/

-old Klingon proverb
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:01 pm

You could end up with butt babies, though.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:05 pm

Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:01 pm
You could end up with butt babies, though.
I gave birth to one this morning. The egg wasn't fertilized though. It was turdilized.
Shikata ga nai