Muslims

Speaker to Animals

Re: Muslims

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:37 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Yes, we are plagued by it. Research has even proven that it is alienating and detrimental to society.

No, it did not make us great. We became great despite of it.
I don't buy that...

But then again I'm Canadian... we pretty much rock diversity.

You can choose to "buy" it or not. That's not my problem. The research is clear. The guy who showed it recently sat on the research for a long time because he didn't want to publish it. But he decided his fidelity was to the truth before ideology and he published it anyway.

https://www.ft.com/content/c4ac4a74-570 ... 00779e2340

"Diversity" is horrible for society. It always has been.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:38 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Yes, we are plagued by it. Research has even proven that it is alienating and detrimental to society.

I don't buy that...

Yeah, I noticed it in the news yesterday. As you "rock" more diversity, you'll get more mosque shootings, etc.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:39 pm

Diversity results in a lowering of trust within a community, and the alienation that soon ensues. It's not a good thing at all. This is why humans naturally try to self-segregate.

The most segregated place I ever lived was "progressive" Chicago. They talk a good game, but they can't defy human nature.

The entire reason the left, I think, embraced this multiculturalism koolaid is that they subconsciously realize that mashing different people together doesn't work. You can't really integrate nonwestern cultures and religions into the West at all. So they fell back on the "diversity is our strength" slogan, which they cling to like a life raft as they drift helplessly in an nonconforming reality.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:48 pm

Martin Hash wrote: Yeah, I noticed it in the news yesterday. As you "rock" more diversity, you'll get more mosque shootings, etc.
Ya well, Quebec is our probably our most diversity impaired region...
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

skankhunt42

Post by skankhunt42 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:53 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Raise that double standard Fife.
If a Muslim marries a 13yr old it's evil but if Jerry Lee does it it's bigoted to point out he's a Christian?
If I ever needed evidence that Europe is fucking retarded it would be your fascination with Jerry Lewis. Everything your culture does we do better. At least pine over someone talented, like you know, Michael Jackson :o
"just realize that our Welfare states are also propped up by your Warfare. You're not actually defending us from threats, but you are propping us up by fabricating threats to maintain the Perpetual War." - Smitty

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:04 pm

skankhunt42 wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:Raise that double standard Fife.
If a Muslim marries a 13yr old it's evil but if Jerry Lee does it it's bigoted to point out he's a Christian?
If I ever needed evidence that Europe is fucking retarded it would be your fascination with Jerry Lewis. Everything your culture does we do better. At least pine over someone talented, like you know, Michael Jackson :o
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:19 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
DrYouth wrote:

I don't buy that...

You can choose to "buy" it or not. That's not my problem. The research is clear. The guy who showed it recently sat on the research for a long time because he didn't want to publish it. But he decided his fidelity was to the truth before ideology and he published it anyway.

https://www.ft.com/content/c4ac4a74-570 ... 00779e2340

"Diversity" is horrible for society. It always has been.
That's behind a paywall but I'm assuming you're referring to "Bowling Alone."
IT HAS BECOME increasingly popular to speak of racial and ethnic diversity as a civic strength. From multicultural festivals to pronouncements from political leaders, the message is the same: our differences make us stronger.

But a massive new study, based on detailed interviews of nearly 30,000 people across America, has concluded just the opposite. Harvard political scientist Robert Putnam -- famous for "Bowling Alone," his 2000 book on declining civic engagement -- has found that the greater the diversity in a community, the fewer people vote and the less they volunteer, the less they give to charity and work on community projects. In the most diverse communities, neighbors trust one another about half as much as they do in the most homogenous settings. The study, the largest ever on civic engagement in America, found that virtually all measures of civic health are lower in more diverse settings.
http://archive.boston.com/news/globe/id ... diversity/

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:06 pm

That's all true...

But we are immigrant nations.

We chose to grow rapidly in our populations through immigration.
Was that good for our social fabric - probably not.
Was immigration good for the indigenous people of North America? Obviously not.

But we are the dysfunctional nations that we are... diversity and all... and we can't roll that all the way back.
Diversity made us what we are - warts and all.

Should we slow down immigration now?
I don't see why not.

I think slowing immigration rates to what the social fabric can handle is the responsibility of the government.
And I think it's fair to say the social fabric is pretty thin.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:08 pm

Your generation did because they lacked foresight. You're the ones that dropped the ball. Too little too late.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:12 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Your generation did because they lacked foresight. You're the ones that dropped the ball. Too little too late.
My generation?
I'm like gen X... immigration got rolling way before my time.