Liberty vs. Libertarianism

DrYouth

Re: Liberty vs. Libertarianism

Post by DrYouth » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:44 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:... a handful of bile spewing rage talking hate mongering American extremist kooks on the internet...
This is what you really think of your fellow forum members...

Got 'em all lumped into this category.

That unfortunately is kind of Canadian...

But I thought you were bigger than that Smitty.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:45 pm

Her majesty may not be aware of how desperate her retired soldiers are for attention, or how disruptive they become when no one cares about their petty squabbles. Good thing. I doubt she’d live this long if she realized you were out here representing for her.

She’d probably throw herself on the train tracks with a note pinned on her white glove reading “Bury me in secrecy, run horses over my unmarked grave”.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:49 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:... a handful of bile spewing rage talking hate mongering American extremist kooks on the internet...
This is what you really think of your fellow forum members...

Got 'em all lumped into this category.

That unfortunately is kind of Canadian...

But I thought you were bigger than that Smitty.
To Canadians, all Americans are extremist kooks, no neighbor of mine would say otherwise, in fact, my neighbors castigate Americans as villainous cretins, I'm pretty much the only person in my neighborhood who defends the Americans, and I do take a lotta heat for it, but whatever, my service to Crown is unimpeachable, so there's not really much they can say to me about it.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:51 pm

I have doubts about how much the British state, the American state, or any state for that matter, cares about our troubles on this forum. I think it's up to us and us alone, boys.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:53 pm

Well, I suspect the Martin Hash Estate cares a little about people shitting on his property.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:56 pm

Fife wrote:I have doubts about how much the British state, the American state, or any state for that matter, cares about our troubles on this forum. I think it's up to us and us alone, boys.
To do what? Get rid of me and Capps? Can't be that hard, just delete the accounts or whatever, it's not like we'd bother to sock puppet an obscure internet forum of about a dozen people which nobody reads.
Nec Aspera Terrent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:04 pm

Right?

I mean, two grown men might attention whore spam every active thread in a forum for unknown reasons. But it’s not like they’d sock puppet or anything. That would be ridiculous.

Jesus ... the day MHF became a training ground for preschool teachers.

“Our next lesson will be on dealing with children who constantly attempt to deflect the consequences of their behavior”

Do we get a certification of some kind at the end of this thread? Like a Pre-K counseling cert or something?
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:09 pm

I ain't deflecting, I jack threads to hockey talk, loud and proud, people making a federal case out of it because it disturbed their rage talking festival somehow, is the ones being ridiculous, "oh muh precious threads have been sullied by these rowdy Canadians, ban them, Marty! Waaaannnngh!"

lolwhut? You're the ones who need to get over yourselves, scroll down and carry on, how hard is that?
Nec Aspera Terrent

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:10 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Fife wrote:I have doubts about how much the British state, the American state, or any state for that matter, cares about our troubles on this forum. I think it's up to us and us alone, boys.
To do what? Get rid of me and Capps? Can't be that hard, just delete the accounts or whatever, it's not like we'd bother to sock puppet an obscure internet forum of about a dozen people which nobody reads.
FFS Smits what a trite little bitch you've been lately. Do you even know who defends you and your toadie (so long as he lasts as your beneficiary)? Actually I know you do understand.

I'm here for whatever you need. I just hope you don't want me to go slumming with or your fanbois, cause that ain't gonna happen.

<chews lemon peel>

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:12 pm

You just don't shit on another man's lawn.