Muslims

Montegriffo

Re: Muslims

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:36 am

Fife wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:Mormons & practicing Jews believe in some pretty crazy shit. In fact, there are Talmudic courts in the U.S. Two groups separating themselves as special from the rest of us. Sounds like a pogrom waiting to happen.

"Diversity is devisive" - me
Jerry Lee Lewis married his 13 year old cousin, had 7 marriages with one of them bigamous and was a committed Christian. I guess you can get creeps in all faiths.....
Jerry Lee is still alive, asshat. Also, piss off with that bullshit.
So is Gary Glitter, doesn't mean he's not a creep.
Why did Jerry Lee Lewis Marry his 13-year-old cousin? Jerry Lee Lewis had already gone through two marriages by 1957; he'd married Jane Mitcham, his second, 23 days before his divorce from his first wife, Dorothy Barton, was final. On December 12, 1957, Jerry married his third cousin, Myra Gale Brown.
oldies.about.com/od/rockabill1/f/jerryleemyra.htm
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:42 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Fife wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Jerry Lee Lewis married his 13 year old cousin, had 7 marriages with one of them bigamous and was a committed Christian. I guess you can get creeps in all faiths.....
Jerry Lee is still alive, asshat. Also, piss off with that bullshit.
So is Gary Glitter, [ANOTHER CHRISTIAN JIHADIST, AMIRITE?] doesn't mean he's not a creep.
Why did Jerry Lee Lewis Marry his 13-year-old cousin? Jerry Lee Lewis had already gone through two marriages by 1957; he'd married Jane Mitcham, his second, 23 days before his divorce from his first wife, Dorothy Barton, was final. On December 12, 1957, Jerry married his third cousin, Myra Gale Brown.
oldies.about.com/od/rockabill1/f/jerryleemyra.htm
Going full-on bigot makes you look pretty dumb.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:57 am

Raise that double standard Fife.
If a Muslim marries a 13yr old it's evil but if Jerry Lee does it it's bigoted to point out he's a Christian?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:10 am

Canadian Girl, 14, Sexually Assaulted by 2 Muslim Immigrants at School Dance

“Documents obtained by The Rebel in a freedom of information request show school officials discussing the alleged assault and subsequent fallout.

“Robyn Allen, the school’s vice principal, admitted in an email to school employees that, ‘We’ve had a few incidents of inappropriate touching/sexual assault’ with the foreign students and noted that working with a translator ‘helped us a lot in the spring.’

“Another vice-principal, Elaine Kilfillen, worried that the alleged attacker ‘will become a target in our student population once the rumor mill gets going.’ The girl’s mother claimed that school officials encouraged her daughter to understand the alleged attacker’s perspective and consider the effect her clothing may have had, according to The Rebel.

“The alleged attacker, who denied any contact with the girl beyond just dancing, is reportedly back at school after being suspended for one week, while the girl is undergoing therapy in order to help cope with the incident, the girl’s mother said.”

Serious question: Why do you hate women and little girls?

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:22 am

I don't and I've never once defended these sorts of atrocities.
Why is it your narrative to suggest I do?
Run out of decent arguments?

Why do you think it was ok for Jerry Lee Lewis to have sex with a 13yr old?

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:31 am

So you have no point to make whatsoever. Thanks for playing; at least you got some typing practice in.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:38 am

I can't be held responsible for you missing my point.
Do y'all needs me to speak it in yor own tongue?

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:54 pm

Fife's being trolled.....lolz. :rolling: :hugs:

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:37 pm

Zlaxer wrote:Fife's being trolled.....lolz. :rolling: :hugs:
Yeah it's a day that ends in "y."

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:42 pm

Martin Hash wrote: "Diversity is devisive" - me
I think you mean divisive...

Well then you better get your homogenizer out... cuz I have news for you... you have diversity.

Your freaking nation was forged on it... a bit late for second guessing that.

You would have needed a lot of Puritans to avoid the diversity tho. And really has it been all bad?

Diveristy gave you blues, jazz, rock & roll, Chinese take out, Pizza and pretty much everything else that makes America what it is.

You want to roll that all back cuz some Alt-Right propaganda shit "Cultural Marxism" or something. Are you really on that ticket?
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty