Women & Respect

DrYouth

Re: Women & Respect

Post by DrYouth » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:13 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:when they are cruel talking primates just like men.
Can't swing a cat without hitting a cruel talking primate these days... Image
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

boethius

Post by boethius » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:42 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
MilSpecs wrote:You reminded me that I forgot to crush my husband's soul this morning before we left for work. It's going to be difficult to fit it in tonight, too. He needs a couple of shirts ironed.

Oh, I wouldn't worry. It's probably involuntary. No need to put it in your calendar.
MilSpecs probably doesn't have a good prospect on the hook, so she's being kind to her husband.

All women monkey-branch: that is, a monkey doesn't let go of one branch until it grasps the next one, lest it fall to the ground.

Likewise, women don't leave their existing man until they have a new mark in their grasp. Once they do, it's soul-crushing, child-stealing, money-sucking time.
Still got my foreskin thanks for asking. - Montegriffo.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:45 pm

boethius wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
MilSpecs wrote:You reminded me that I forgot to crush my husband's soul this morning before we left for work. It's going to be difficult to fit it in tonight, too. He needs a couple of shirts ironed.

Oh, I wouldn't worry. It's probably involuntary. No need to put it in your calendar.
MilSpecs probably doesn't have a good prospect on the hook, so she's being kind to her husband.

All women monkey-branch: that is, a monkey doesn't let go of one branch until it grasps the next one, lest it fall to the ground.

Likewise, women don't leave their existing man until they have a new mark in their grasp. Once they do, it's soul-crushing, child-stealing, money-sucking time.
and roger.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

K@th

Post by K@th » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:00 pm

boethius wrote:
Evidence? What your wife does is not indicative of all women.
Account abandoned.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:06 pm

Kath wrote:
boethius wrote:
Evidence? What your wife does is not indicative of all women.
It is known.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:16 pm

Most of them do. I see women doing it all the time. I think it might be evolutionary behavior, honestly.

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:01 pm

They don't say GTFO until the contingency plan is implemented and in place.

Absent mental illness or defense against actual violence from the husband, this is how it always occurs.

That's just how I've seen it unfold a few thousand times in the last three decades. YMMV.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:07 pm

Just be the Alpha, all day every day, no woman can crush the soul of an Alpha, and any woman who don't appreciate being in the presence of the Alpha, will find herself easily replaced by a nubile, within about a week or so. Walk tall, be the Rooster, and they will come to you; problem solved.
Nec Aspera Terrent

K@th

Post by K@th » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:08 pm

Fife wrote:
That's just how I've seen it unfold a few thousand times in the last three decades. YMMV.
Wow. A few thousand cases in 30 years and every single one was a wife leaving her husband for another man?

Well, then, case closed. It's totally believable.
Account abandoned.

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:17 pm

Kath wrote:
Fife wrote:
Wow. A few thousand cases in 30 years and every single one was a wife leaving her husband for another man?

Well, then, case closed. It's totally believable.
Reading, Kath. Try it out.

I didn't say "every single one." In fact I said the exact opposite. Understand, I haven't been some passive spectator; I've been active in creating and implementing the exit strategy.
Last edited by Fife on Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.