Women & Respect

Speaker to Animals

Re: Women & Respect

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:46 am

MilSpecs wrote:So is the divorce being initiated after the husband has moved out of the house, is he kicked out for having an affair? Why would women initiate divorces without something precipitating it? Maybe its cultural, but where I came from men almost always left their wives for someone else, not the other way around, and often the women were left with no way to support themselves and in a state of shock. Wives put up with a lot but rarely left.

No. Most divorces are initiated as a blindside against the husband. It happens because of women's hypergamy and feminist policies that have incentivized destroying families (and the lives of fathers and children).

Women have to fight the urge to always want to upgrade their husband. We live in a society that now pretends as if women are these always-innocent perfect creatures when they are cruel talking primates just like men.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:11 pm

You reminded me that I forgot to crush my husband's soul this morning before we left for work. It's going to be difficult to fit it in tonight, too. He needs a couple of shirts ironed.
:royalty-queen:

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:12 pm

MilSpecs wrote:You reminded me that I forgot to crush my husband's soul this morning before we left for work. It's going to be difficult to fit it in tonight, too. He needs a couple of shirts ironed.
Hehe.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:31 pm

MilSpecs wrote:You reminded me that I forgot to crush my husband's soul this morning before we left for work. It's going to be difficult to fit it in tonight, too. He needs a couple of shirts ironed.
LMFAO
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:26 pm

Oh, I wouldn't worry. It's probably involuntary. No need to put it in your calendar.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:40 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:

Oh, I wouldn't worry. It's probably involuntary. No need to put it in your calendar.
:clap:

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:44 pm

yes, :clap:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:57 pm

SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:05 pm

Thirty years a slave. . . . :evil:
:royalty-queen:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:11 pm

MilSpecs wrote:

Thirty years a slave. . . . :evil: