Muslims

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Muslims

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:48 pm

C-Mag wrote:Bulgars have had about enough with the Muslim immigration in their country.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/arm ... hp#image=1

Bulgars forming militias to track down criminal muslims in their country
Rusev claims they have as many as 50,000 members, although NBC News was unable to verify this number.
"I'm not nationalistic or anything like that. I'm just a patriot," said Nikolai Ivanov, a 34-year-old who was one of the group's founding members in 2014.
"Many of these immigrants are not just some guys who are trying to run away from war. They are from age 17 to 35, with good physiques and training," Ivanov added. "It's not a problem that they are Muslims. The problem is it's a different civilization. They don't think like us, they have a totally different view about life, about everything."
Oh fun. A new genocide.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:51 pm

Welcome to multiculturalism.

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:36 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Welcome to multiculturalism.
Or the elimination thereof, as the case appears to be.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:37 pm

de officiis wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Welcome to multiculturalism.
Or the elimination thereof, as the case appears to be.

That's how it always ends.

I still find it very strange how the proponents of multiculturalism so often use examples of how it's a failure to somehow attack their opponents. They throw this stuff out there, and in my mind, I am thinking.. uh.. yeah.. and?

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:30 pm

The satanist breaks this down pretty well.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:49 pm

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/palestini ... cal-event/

Rashida Tlaib, a Palestinian Muslim who won her primary in Michigan’s 13th Congressional District on Tuesday, forcefully grabbed Jewish journalist Laura Loomer and stole her phone when Loomer approached her to ask questions at the rally.
Tlaib refused to answer Loomer when asked whether she was willing to admit that Palestinian Sunni-Islamist fundamentalist organization Hamas is a terrorist organization. The group is officially recognized as such by the federal government.
During the assault and ensuing skirmish, Tlaib was pulled away from Loomer by Omar, whom Loomer has investigated in the past for violations of Minnesota House ethics rules and allegedly marrying her brother for fraudulent immigration purposes.
“I’m now going to be a member of Congress, Inshallah,” Tlaib said at the event. “Inshallah” means “God willing” in Arabic.
She's going to be a fucking member of Congress....

We're going to have a women who hates jews and supports Hamas in Congress....

Obama's legacy of "fundamentally changing the country" by seeding the interior with fucking Durka Durks.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:56 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:59 pm

She's going to have a TS security clearance....................

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:43 am

Anyone notice they both have the face?
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:30 am

This is how Congress looses legitimacy in the eyes of the people.

You have an individual with known connections to terrorism sitting in Congress - think she'll be put on Women Advocacy and/or intelligence committees?

I mean FUCK - what the Fuck has happened to this Country.

Where's is the FUCKING FBI, DHS, CIA on this one? How the fuck did she even qualify to run?