Muslims

TheReal_ND

Re: Muslims

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:00 pm

Yeah the Orthodox Jews have interesting areas set up in New York that I've heard about. Would have to look at it closer but from what I've heard they've basicaly set up enclaves through a rather ingenious manipulation of state welfare and in the family property swapping. They kind of make their own rules in those areas.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:52 pm

BREAKING
5 Injured in latest attack in Germany, this time with an Ax
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03 ... n-refugee/

Alluah Akbar
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:23 pm

C-Mag wrote:BREAKING

Alluah Akbar
Yup, nothing to be worried about. Just some random guy jumping up and axing you to death. What's the issue?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:25 pm

Nothing to see here buddy, just the new normal.

A few years ago this would have had is discussing this for days. Now, probably won't have very many comments at all on it.
PLATA O PLOMO

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:37 pm

de officiis wrote:
C-Mag wrote:BREAKING

Alluah Akbar
Yup, nothing to be worried about. Just some random guy jumping up and axing you to death. What's the issue?
One man has been arrested. The 36-year-old suspect from the former Yugoslavia suffers from psychological problems, Duesseldorf police said.
BBC wrote:The motive for the attack is unclear, and police are not describing it as being related to terrorism.
Perhaps it's not Muslim terrorism that's behind these attacks, it's just that so many immigrants happen to have psychological problems which manifest themselves in culturally divergent forms.
:think:
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:47 pm

Those damn Amish.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:03 pm

Reports from the scene said Alluah Ackbar was shouted. So we'll see if its just a witness imagining things
PLATA O PLOMO

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:27 pm

Fife wrote: You might consider some intellectual honesty yourself.

As far as I know the Bible doesn't tell the CC to cover up the acts of child abusing priests. I think that directive came from somewhere else.

That's an apple. A bad one.

As far as I know, the Koran commands the killing of infidels, adherents who leave the faith, disobedient women, gays, &c. &c.

That's an orange. A rotten one.

The Old Testament contains a lot of barbarism. Over time that was phased out. If the Jews can do it, is it not possible for the Muslims? This isn't a gotcha, I'm just wondering why you wouldn't consider the Old Testament rotten.

And for the record, I don't think the OT is rotten, I'm just wondering why you make the distinction.

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:37 pm

I don't remember who I was responding to, or in what context, but I imagine I was thinking of New Testament v. Koran. Maybe not, I don't remember what I was typing about 5 minutes ago.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:14 pm

Bulgars have had about enough with the Muslim immigration in their country.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/arm ... hp#image=1

Bulgars forming militias to track down criminal muslims in their country
Rusev claims they have as many as 50,000 members, although NBC News was unable to verify this number.
"I'm not nationalistic or anything like that. I'm just a patriot," said Nikolai Ivanov, a 34-year-old who was one of the group's founding members in 2014.
"Many of these immigrants are not just some guys who are trying to run away from war. They are from age 17 to 35, with good physiques and training," Ivanov added. "It's not a problem that they are Muslims. The problem is it's a different civilization. They don't think like us, they have a totally different view about life, about everything."
PLATA O PLOMO