Women & Respect

boethius

Re: Women & Respect

Post by boethius » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:04 pm

Just don't give me bullshit about "homemaking is the hardest job".

No it ain't. Especially when your hubby is financing a maid and nanny, and your youngest kid is 14. Get da fuck out of here with that.

It's mostly upper middle-class white women who do this whine, and they are some of the shrillest and worst banshees in a divorce.

The entitlement mentality of an upper middle-class suburban white stay at home mom beats that of the welfare-queen hoodrat any day.
Still got my foreskin thanks for asking. - Montegriffo.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:39 pm

Men are getting red pilled in huge numbers these days. I suspect these are the end times for hate movements like feminism, as well as all the discrimination and inequality they foster.

Further, I wonder how many women don't want to compete in life under the rubric of double standards, and the affirmative action feminists hijacked from minorities, constantly putting a giant question mark on their accomplishments and skills.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:46 pm

boethius wrote:Just don't give me bullshit about "homemaking is the hardest job".

No it ain't. Especially when your hubby is financing a maid and nanny, and your youngest kid is 14. Get da fuck out of here with that.

It's mostly upper middle-class white women who do this whine, and they are some of the shrillest and worst banshees in a divorce.

The entitlement mentality of an upper middle-class suburban white stay at home mom beats that of the welfare-queen hoodrat any day.
I didn't say it was the hardest job.
I just said it is a hard job, if done with any spirit.

My wife doesn't want a maid or a nanny. And she doesn't whine.
The woman is a rock solid trooper... but it was burning her out...
To be fair we were both burning out. Not sure who started it...
Well actually it was certainly the having kids and me starting a new career at the same time that started it.

But we are back in the swing of it.
So Image
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:08 am

DrYouth wrote:
boethius wrote:Just don't give me bullshit about "homemaking is the hardest job".

I didn't say it was the hardest job.
I just said it is a hard job, if done with any spirit.

My wife doesn't want a maid or a nanny. And she doesn't whine.
The woman is a rock solid trooper... but it was burning her out...
To be fair we were both burning out. Not sure who started it...
Well actually it was certainly the having kids and me starting a new career at the same time that started it.

But we are back in the swing of it.
So Image
My wife stays at home with our 2 year old, but she also works nights and is on call for an alternative high school, getting food from a local food bank for it and getting paid hourly and for mileage. She does this because she wants to.

boethius

Post by boethius » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:08 am

Staying home with a 2 year old (assuming no nanny and maid) is a legit full time job.

Staying home with a 12 year old is a part time job, at best.

boethius

Post by boethius » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:12 am

If you want to get REALLY rich and help the world out at the same time, invent a drug that kills a man's sex drive (while leaving the rest of his personality intact).

It would be like Kryptonite to the female superpower of making men put up with their bullshit.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:52 am

boethius wrote:If you want to get REALLY rich and help the world out at the same time, invent a drug that kills a man's sex drive (while leaving the rest of his personality intact).

It would be like Kryptonite to the female superpower of making men put up with their bullshit.

Family court.

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:57 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
boethius wrote:If you want to get REALLY rich and help the world out at the same time, invent a drug that kills a man's sex drive (while leaving the rest of his personality intact).

Family court.
That, and about $25K to 100K in legal / accounting / valuation / mediation fees and expenses also seems to do the trick; except for the "leaving the rest of his personality intact" part. The personality gets fried along with the sex drive. Collateral damage.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:01 am

Fact is, after going through the process of a weaponized and bigoted court system stealing your children due to your gender, and enslaving you to the person who took them from you, while refusing to enforce what visitation requirements they bothered to include, forces most men to realize one simple fact: about 99.9% of women out there are NOT worth it.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:58 am

You guys could form the core of a sweet vigilante male superhero squad...

We could make a hilarious satirical comic book out of it.

The supervillains would be all female.

It would become notorious and sell like hotcakes.

Anyone want to go in on it?
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty