Women & Respect

DrYouth

Re: Women & Respect

Post by DrYouth » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:42 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Sorry, doc, but it's absolutely essential to discuss who is at fault for this, even more so because the same sex responsible for it in the first place are the same ones who, politically, keep reform from happening.
Ok...

Enlighten me.

(Let's leave the question of how women are responsible for the miserable state of marriage aside for the moment... you may have spoken to this above...)

What reforms would help rescue marriage from it's miserable state?

How are women in particular keeping reform from happening?
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:12 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Sorry, doc, but it's absolutely essential to discuss who is at fault for this, even more so because the same sex responsible for it in the first place are the same ones who, politically, keep reform from happening.
Ok...

Enlighten me.

(Let's leave the question of how women are responsible for the miserable state of marriage aside for the moment... you may have spoken to this above...)

What reforms would help rescue marriage from it's miserable state?

How are women in particular keeping reform from happening?

You already know the answers to those questions. Don't play coy.

Reform the the family court system so that it no longer incentivizes divorces. Default joint physical custody, with absolutely no money exchanging hands. If we need mediators, then pay for that instead. Allow them to work out how to share bills like tuition and healthcare with the mediators. The judge can be the final arbiter of that, but they each get their own bill to pay. Neither of them profits in any way. Divorce is painful and expensive. Women need to shoulder their fair burden of it, especially given the fact that they caused it 8 times out of ten.

Stop rewarding single motherhood. No more welfare for them. Public assistance should come in the form of free child care, job training, and (if necessary) meal plans for kids where they are fed at schools/day care, and they can take dinners home with them. Absolutely no cash should go directly to a single parent who can't afford their kids. Nor do they really need it. They need job training and child care. That's really it.

We are subsidizing a social and moral collapse by taking money from men (individually or collectively) and handing it to irresponsible women. That has to stop. If some woman decides she wants a different man, and leaves her husband, then she should bear the costs of that. It's her decision to wreck the family. It's a reprehensible decision to make, and society ought to make that very clear to her. In particular, men ought to avoid such women like the plague they are.

We already discussed in DCF threads the impact of feminist groups on attempts to reform the family court system with even the most basic equality-based policies. We don't need to illustrate that once again. You already know what they do.

And that doesn't mean I think men are all innocent either. There exists plenty of things I would like to change about men right now. Men need to stop acting like utilities to women. Men in power need to stop enabling this kind of behavior and treat women like adults no differently than if those women are men. Women need to receive the same sentencing for the same crimes as men (they currently receive far less punishment for the same crimes, mostly because of male judges). Men need to stop pretending like there exists pride in effacing yourself to women. Something has gone horribly wrong in our society. This culture where men are all sitting around waiting to be chosen by women, and constantly demonstrating their utility to women by doing irrational favors and sacrificing all their money for women, is totally killing us. It kills the masculine spirit and it leads to this sense of entitlement and privilege that causes women to think they deserve the right to walk all over their families and ruin their children's and husband's lives so they can "find themselves", or whatever other crackpot rationalization they concoct to justify this crap.

What really concerns me is how so many men, perceiving this double standard and coveting that privilege for themselves, decide the only way they can improve their lot is by feminizing (either becoming the beta clinger who is essentially waiting in line at some woman's life) or literally pretending to be a woman now.

The biological categories have been shattered, the roles diminished, and society is just disintegrating at the fundamental level. People are losing their identities. Men lose their sense of purpose and hope. This isn't how our civilization is supposed to be run. This is like a cancerous mutation.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:24 pm

All evolution comes from mutation. It may not be the end times that you see. You have some valid concerns, but they aren't necessarily the end state of this process.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

LVH2

Post by LVH2 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:29 am

There does not seem to be any shortage of men who are perfectly fine knocking up women, then treating the kid like a pet, or perhaps a nephew or niece.

Still kinda blows me away to meet people who seem to be from decent backgrounds and who have such an attitude.

To backtrack a bit on my previous :lol: I do think that men, being more detached, are better able to accept a dysfunctional marriage in some cases. Lots of time at the office, which might not all be spent working. Business trips, where you might have a fling or see a prostitute. Meanwhile, she is mired in the home, especially if she has a real job.

On the other hand, a demanding woman, particularly if she does not have a real job, can easily give a man a daily choice between capitulating to her, and living in hell. He comes home tired, and having prolonged drama (which women have unlimited stamina for, where most men have almost none) everyday is a fate worse than death, so she has all the power. Especially, since she gets at least half his stuff and income in a divorce.

Hardly an original observation, but much of the trouble in both camps probably stems from the "you deserve to be totally happy at all times" school of thought.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:16 am

LVH2 wrote:There does not seem to be any shortage of men who are perfectly fine knocking up women, then treating the kid like a pet, or perhaps a nephew or niece.

Still kinda blows me away to meet people who seem to be from decent backgrounds and who have such an attitude.

To backtrack a bit on my previous :lol: I do think that men, being more detached, are better able to accept a dysfunctional marriage in some cases. Lots of time at the office, which might not all be spent working. Business trips, where you might have a fling or see a prostitute. Meanwhile, she is mired in the home, especially if she has a real job.

On the other hand, a demanding woman, particularly if she does not have a real job, can easily give a man a daily choice between capitulating to her, and living in hell. He comes home tired, and having prolonged drama (which women have unlimited stamina for, where most men have almost none) everyday is a fate worse than death, so she has all the power. Especially, since she gets at least half his stuff and income in a divorce.

Hardly an original observation, but much of the trouble in both camps probably stems from the "you deserve to be totally happy at all times" school of thought.
True story. However, the urge to be near and protect your offspring far outweighs any sort of financial concerns. Love and sex become optional, after a while, but the offspring must be defended from all enemies, foreign and domestic.

I've never met anyone that treats their kids as 'pets'... but I'm sure it happens.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:24 am

What you may be overlooking StA is the labour maternal care.
As a husband and father I am perfectly aware of the unpaid labour that goes into the maternal care of my two kids.
I work, my wife doesn't.
My kids are 14 and 12.
The work my wife does to organize those kids lives and most importantly there emotional wellbeing is more than equivalent to my paid work IMHO.
I couldn't do what she does AND my job.
My job is emotionally draining... and I couldn't do it if I didn't have the support of my wife, and her emotional support of my kids.
I would have to change jobs... which of course I could do if push came to shove... but I don't have to... because my wife is there.
She doesn't get paid for what she does, but it is valuable to me and to us.

If you look at it in purely financial terms you won't see that.
She is my dependent in financial terms.

And to tie this into the OP... my respect for her has nothing to do with the arena of masculine dominance.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:40 am

DrYouth wrote:What you may be overlooking StA is the labour maternal care.
As a husband and father I am perfectly aware of the unpaid labour that goes into the maternal care of my two kids.
I work, my wife doesn't.
My kids are 14 and 12.
The work my wife does to organize those kids lives and most importantly there emotional wellbeing is more than equivalent to my paid work IMHO.
My job is emotionally draining... and I couldn't do it if I didn't have the support of my wife, and her emotional support of my kids.
I would have to change jobs... which of course I could do if push came to shove... but I don't have to... because my wife is there.

And to tie this into the OP... my respect for her has nothing to do with the arena of masculine dominance.
I don't disagree with that, and I am not sure what that has to do with what I posted.

boethius

Post by boethius » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:56 am

DrYouth wrote:What you may be overlooking StA is the labour maternal care.
I work, my wife doesn't.
My kids are 14 and 12.

If you can't raise 12 and 14 year old (assuming no special needs and they go to school during the day), you need to learn organizing skills.

My kids are 15 and 13, and I handle all their shit (taking them to school, afterschool activities, orthodonist appointments, etc.) and work a six figure full-time job. Plus have time to shitpost online.

As babies and toddlers...yeah, my wife did the heavy lifting.

But taking care of teens? That's just like a having a roommate who doesn't have his own ride or money.
Still got my foreskin thanks for asking. - Montegriffo.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:03 am

boethius wrote:If you can't raise 12 and 14 year old (assuming no special needs and they go to school during the day), you need to learn organizing skills.

My kids are 15 and 13, and I handle all their shit (taking them to school, afterschool activities, orthodonist appointments, etc.) and work a six figure full-time job. Plus have time to shitpost online.

As babies and toddlers...yeah, my wife did the heavy lifting.

But taking care of teens? That's just like a having a roommate who doesn't have his own ride or money.
I didn't say I couldn't raise them...
But I don't have to because my wife is rocking it.
She has enough organizational skills for both of us.
Luckily I have plenty... but they are committed to the insane world that is my every day.
With some left over for shitposting... thank god... it keeps me sane.

Teenage roomates without their own rides and money... are plenty of work...
The woman keeps the whole show on the road.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:39 am

boethius wrote:But taking care of teens? That's just like a having a roommate who doesn't have his own ride or money.
and you can make them do dishes, and laundry, and stuff.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751