Feminism

C-Mag

Re: Feminism

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:55 pm

He's probably a kid you could never have Red Pilled. You can tell these people until you are blue in the face and they will just call you a misogynist, bigot and racist. People have to understand Social Justice is a theory of vengeance, it comes from hatred and inadequacy in ones heart. Notice how often we see SJWs destroy their own.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:25 pm

Here's another area in need of some equality.

Why Single Women Are (Way) More Likely to Own a Home Than Single Men
In the nation’s 50 largest metropolitan areas, single women are almost twice as likely to be homeowners as single men.

The decision to marry and have children has a profound impact on earnings. Though the average man makes more than the average woman, the disparity is reversed when looking at unmarried women versus unmarried men. Based on data compiled from 2,000 urban communities, one study found that the median salary for young, unmarried, childless women is about 8 percent higher than men with the same characteristics. Other cities experienced pay gaps in the double digits, sometimes reaching as high as 20 percent. Further research has shown that unmarried college-educated women between the ages of 40 and 64 earn an average of 17.5 percent more than their male peers.

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:47 am

Fife wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:25 pm
Here's another area in need of some equality.

Why Single Women Are (Way) More Likely to Own a Home Than Single Men
In the nation’s 50 largest metropolitan areas, single women are almost twice as likely to be homeowners as single men.

The decision to marry and have children has a profound impact on earnings. Though the average man makes more than the average woman, the disparity is reversed when looking at unmarried women versus unmarried men. Based on data compiled from 2,000 urban communities, one study found that the median salary for young, unmarried, childless women is about 8 percent higher than men with the same characteristics. Other cities experienced pay gaps in the double digits, sometimes reaching as high as 20 percent. Further research has shown that unmarried college-educated women between the ages of 40 and 64 earn an average of 17.5 percent more than their male peers.
I think there needs to be a good distinction between "unmarried" 40-64y/o and "never married", just so we're not counting women that took the house in divorce vs the man who lost it plus 1/2 his retirement.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:23 pm

PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:25 pm

SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:29 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:23 pm
Well why is she is using sugar water? Doesn't she know you attract more flies with honey than vinegar?

OHHHHHHHH

She has diabetes. Dear God.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:35 pm

Maggots only eat dead meat...…………….. think on that a while.
PLATA O PLOMO

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:44 pm

So I hear these stories about old people winding up in nursing homes and yes some of them have diabetes. Well it becomes a problem when you start losing appendages and believe it or not the sex organs are pretty much as vestigal as appendages can get in the end. So yeah, we have this problem where people are rotting, literally rotting in nursing homes atm. You can't pay a nursing home attendant enough money to deal with all that and keep it as sanitary as possible so instead they are ignored while diabetes causes their junk to literally rot.

Idk what the future has in store for me fam. I really don't. I just pray that I have it in me to never let myself get to that point. It's actually amazing how much money and resources and just pure will to live in the face of death human beings have.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:34 pm

SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:39 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:34 pm
No soup for you.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-01- ... se-hes-man
I don't think anyone expected them to behave under equanimity of the law. Whoever does is very foolish. Indeed. Hmmm.