Dpaso

Martin Hash

Dpaso

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:04 pm

I’m not sure I’ve ever heard anyone admit to it but everybody’s been to one of those tourist town Medieval Joust restaurants where your family eats a high-priced turkey leg and watches ersatz knights mock battle in a central ring. Keep that in mind when you compare it to the afternoon my family spent at a horse-themed restaurant in Lima, Peru. Professional salsa dancers pranced next to our table, and the attentive waiters obsequiously carried off empty plates. The buffet was excellent: 3 kinds of ceviche, chicken, and rice, plus Peruvian desserts prepared to perfection; the bar stools were decorated as saddles, and a stuffed horse. I was somewhat concerned when they quit serving but noticed everyone was going outside to a sand-filled horse ring and stables.
Saddle Barstool.jpg
Stuffed Horse.jpg
The owner and his wife are some kind of national horse heroes, something to do with dancing; plus they raise a special kind of horse, a Paso, specially bred to perform. There's a billboard on the roof showing them with their two sons, all on horses, all part of the show. In fact, some of the waiters are part of the show too. The horses were highly-trained; adults and children alike held in rapt attention.

Plus, they have a TV Show
Website s.JPG

They just don’t do restaurants like this where I come from.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Re: Dpaso

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:40 pm

That female dancer is super cute. Did you ever accidentally drop your napkin?