Female Libido

Martin Hash

Female Libido

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:14 am

While traveling through China, I kept my eye out for rhino horn and the like, just because of the mythic proportions those rumors hold, but what I found surprised me: there was way more focus on female desire. For example, walking through a Western-style mall, a poster of a woman with ambiguous intentions caught my attention. I wondered if it was to attract men but it was in the window of an upscale women's store. When I started looking around, I noticed cardboard displays pitching female libido enhancement. Though I went to medical school and know a lot about human sexual congress, there's not a whole lot of coverage of libido. My curiosity piqued, I Googled some of the products, and was astounded by the variety of offerings. What I learned seemed a lot more magnents, aroma therapy, and eye-of-newt, than science. In fact, there doesn't seem to be a solution for a problem I have no idea of the magnitude, but judging by the advertising, it's big business in China.
Girl on Poster.JPG
Female Libido small.JPG
Female Libido Products.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

K@th

Re: Female Libido

Post by K@th » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:17 am

Sweet rape tablets? Hoping that's a typo. :shock:
Account abandoned.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:17 am

I wonder if the birth control pill has a lot to do with the state of women's libido in our nation.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:19 am

The problem is cucks.

;)
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:31 am

Is female libido totally different, though? Test is mainly what drives our libido, and they can only make small amounts of that in their pituitary glands. What drives their libido and how does it differ?

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:06 pm

From what I remember testosterone is involved in female libido as well, but to a lesser extent...

Two main psychological factors - The males' Power and Status and felt Emotional Security...

For males the Power and Status of the woman and the felt Security don't matter nearly as much to the libido...
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty