Bullfighting

User avatar
DrYouth
Trek
Posts: 4007
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:13 pm
Location: Canadastan

Re: Bullfighting

Post by DrYouth » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:35 pm

Ok... goats out the window is a pretty crappy cultural practice.
Can't imagine finding that very uplifting.

...but these are all phases of cultural progress from cannibalism and human sacrifice according to Darryl Cooper.

Have you listened to Martyrmade on Human Sacrifice and cannibalism?

Great shows.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

User avatar
C-Mag
Nuke
Posts: 24259
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:48 pm

Re: Bullfighting

Post by C-Mag » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:38 pm

A pony was just violated in a Berlin petting Zoo. It was deemed Cultural Enrichment.

I just don't get how putting your Peg A into a Ponies Slot B in front of kids is enriching, I guess I'm a barbarian.




:twisted:
PLATA O PLOMO


Image


Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

User avatar
Montegriffo
Nuke
Posts: 18482
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:14 am

Re: Bullfighting

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:46 pm

DrYouth wrote:Ok... goats out the window is a pretty crappy cultural practice.
Can't imagine finding that very uplifting.

...but these are all phases of cultural progress from cannibalism and human sacrifice according to Darryl Cooper.

Have you listened to Martyrmade on Human Sacrifice and cannibalism?

Great shows.
Human sacrifice is cultural enrichment, hands off.

Hopefully cultural progress will see bullfighting go the way of human sacrifice, cannibalism, bear baiting, badger baiting and fox hunting...
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.
Image

heydaralon
Smitty
Posts: 7571
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:54 pm

Re: Bullfighting

Post by heydaralon » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:18 pm

C-Mag wrote:A pony was just violated in a Berlin petting Zoo. It was deemed Cultural Enrichment.

I just don't get how putting your Peg A into a Ponies Slot B in front of kids is enriching, I guess I'm a barbarian.




:twisted:
What????
Shikata ga nai

User avatar
DrYouth
Trek
Posts: 4007
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:13 pm
Location: Canadastan

Re: Bullfighting

Post by DrYouth » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:31 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Human sacrifice is cultural enrichment, hands off.

Hopefully cultural progress will see bullfighting go the way of human sacrifice, cannibalism, bear baiting, badger baiting and fox hunting...
It probably will...

I won't forget the power of it tho...

Football will probably go the same route with the brain injury thing...

In the meantime, catch a few games... it's a pretty awesome show.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

User avatar
Montegriffo
Nuke
Posts: 18482
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:14 am

Re: Bullfighting

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:40 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:Human sacrifice is cultural enrichment, hands off.

Hopefully cultural progress will see bullfighting go the way of human sacrifice, cannibalism, bear baiting, badger baiting and fox hunting...
It probably will...

I won't forget the power of it tho...

Football will probably go the same route with the brain injury thing...

In the meantime, catch a few games... it's a pretty awesome show.
If the bull went voluntarily into the ring, was paid handsomely like a football player and had a high chance of leaving it alive to go and shag the groupie of its choice then yes its a valid comparison.
Here's a picture of one during the national anthem
Image
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.
Image

User avatar
DrYouth
Trek
Posts: 4007
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:13 pm
Location: Canadastan

Re: Bullfighting

Post by DrYouth » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:06 pm

Montegriffo wrote: If the bull went voluntarily into the ring, was paid handsomely like a football player and had a high chance of leaving it alive to go and shag the groupie of its choice then yes its a valid comparison.
Here's a picture of one during the national anthem
Image
Hmmm...
The top bulls sire many offspring and are treated pretty well in their prime... I dunno, the comparison may be closer than you think.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

User avatar
Fife
Nuke
Posts: 15112
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:47 am

Re: Bullfighting

Post by Fife » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:35 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Montegriffo wrote: If the bull went voluntarily into the ring, was paid handsomely like a football player and had a high chance of leaving it alive to go and shag the groupie of its choice then yes its a valid comparison.
Here's a picture of one during the national anthem
Image
Hmmm...
The top bulls sire many offspring and are treated pretty well in their prime... I dunno, the comparison may be closer than you think.
Top bulls are against the party, comrade.

Get with the program, por favor.

User avatar
Montegriffo
Nuke
Posts: 18482
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:14 am

Re: Bullfighting

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:47 am

DrYouth wrote:
Montegriffo wrote: If the bull went voluntarily into the ring, was paid handsomely like a football player and had a high chance of leaving it alive to go and shag the groupie of its choice then yes its a valid comparison.
Here's a picture of one during the national anthem
Image
Hmmm...
The top bulls sire many offspring and are treated pretty well in their prime... I dunno, the comparison may be closer than you think.
Cute, Dr Youth thinks bulls actually shag cows. Breeding from prime stock is almost completely AI. A bull gets to shag a dummy cow and the semen is collected and then artificially inseminated into the cow.
Not a groupie, more of a sex robot.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.
Image

User avatar
DrYouth
Trek
Posts: 4007
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:13 pm
Location: Canadastan

Re: Bullfighting

Post by DrYouth » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:08 am

Montegriffo wrote: Cute, Dr Youth thinks bulls actually shag cows. Breeding from prime stock is almost completely AI. A bull gets to shag a dummy cow and the semen is collected and then artificially inseminated into the cow.
Not a groupie, more of a sex robot.
Notice how I said sire offspring rather than shag cows.
Sex robots... can't be cheap...
How many humans do you think would have a go at a human sex robot if the R&D made them believable.
Plenty of profits to be made in that market once the technology moves beyond the hideous.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty