Bullfighting

DrYouth

Re: Bullfighting

Post by DrYouth » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:35 pm

Ok... goats out the window is a pretty crappy cultural practice.
Can't imagine finding that very uplifting.

...but these are all phases of cultural progress from cannibalism and human sacrifice according to Darryl Cooper.

Have you listened to Martyrmade on Human Sacrifice and cannibalism?

Great shows.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:38 pm

A pony was just violated in a Berlin petting Zoo. It was deemed Cultural Enrichment.

I just don't get how putting your Peg A into a Ponies Slot B in front of kids is enriching, I guess I'm a barbarian.

:twisted:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:46 pm

DrYouth wrote:Ok... goats out the window is a pretty crappy cultural practice.
Can't imagine finding that very uplifting.

...but these are all phases of cultural progress from cannibalism and human sacrifice according to Darryl Cooper.

Have you listened to Martyrmade on Human Sacrifice and cannibalism?

Great shows.
Human sacrifice is cultural enrichment, hands off.

Hopefully cultural progress will see bullfighting go the way of human sacrifice, cannibalism, bear baiting, badger baiting and fox hunting...
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:18 pm

C-Mag wrote:A pony was just violated in a Berlin petting Zoo. It was deemed Cultural Enrichment.

I just don't get how putting your Peg A into a Ponies Slot B in front of kids is enriching, I guess I'm a barbarian.

:twisted:
What????
Shikata ga nai

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:31 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Human sacrifice is cultural enrichment, hands off.

Hopefully cultural progress will see bullfighting go the way of human sacrifice, cannibalism, bear baiting, badger baiting and fox hunting...
It probably will...

I won't forget the power of it tho...

Football will probably go the same route with the brain injury thing...

In the meantime, catch a few games... it's a pretty awesome show.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:40 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:Human sacrifice is cultural enrichment, hands off.

It probably will...

I won't forget the power of it tho...

Football will probably go the same route with the brain injury thing...

In the meantime, catch a few games... it's a pretty awesome show.
If the bull went voluntarily into the ring, was paid handsomely like a football player and had a high chance of leaving it alive to go and shag the groupie of its choice then yes its a valid comparison.
Here's a picture of one during the national anthem
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:06 pm

Montegriffo wrote: If the bull went voluntarily into the ring, was paid handsomely like a football player and had a high chance of leaving it alive to go and shag the groupie of its choice then yes its a valid comparison.
Hmmm...
The top bulls sire many offspring and are treated pretty well in their prime... I dunno, the comparison may be closer than you think.

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:35 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Montegriffo wrote: If the bull went voluntarily into the ring, was paid handsomely like a football player and had a high chance of leaving it alive to go and shag the groupie of its choice then yes its a valid comparison.
Hmmm...
The top bulls sire many offspring and are treated pretty well in their prime... I dunno, the comparison may be closer than you think.
Top bulls are against the party, comrade.

Get with the program, por favor.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:47 am

DrYouth wrote:
Hmmm...
Cute, Dr Youth thinks bulls actually shag cows. Breeding from prime stock is almost completely AI. A bull gets to shag a dummy cow and the semen is collected and then artificially inseminated into the cow.
Not a groupie, more of a sex robot.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:08 am

Montegriffo wrote: Cute, Dr Youth thinks bulls actually shag cows. Breeding from prime stock is almost completely AI. A bull gets to shag a dummy cow and the semen is collected and then artificially inseminated into the cow.
Not a groupie, more of a sex robot.
Notice how I said sire offspring rather than shag cows.
Sex robots... can't be cheap...
How many humans do you think would have a go at a human sex robot if the R&D made them believable.
Plenty of profits to be made in that market once the technology moves beyond the hideous.