Bullfighting

K@th

Re: Bullfighting

Post by K@th » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:45 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Kath wrote:I hope you don't have pets Carlus. Btw... Humans are animals.
I have a dog, that I really like and a barn cat that does a pretty good job for me. Animals and humans are far different, Humans should be elevated above animals every time.
Humans are animals.we share98% DNA with apes
Account abandoned.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:57 pm

Kath wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Kath wrote:I hope you don't have pets Carlus. Btw... Humans are animals.
I have a dog, that I really like and a barn cat that does a pretty good job for me. Animals and humans are far different, Humans should be elevated above animals every time.
Humans are animals.we share98% DNA with apes
Sure, scientifically.
If my dog is a problem and bites a kid, then I take the dog out and shoot him to prevent a future attack on a person there will be plenty of shit heads who will want me in jail for doing that.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:08 pm

What if your dog was forced to fight to the death against its will for the sake of entertainment?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:12 pm

Montegriffo wrote:What if your dog was forced to fight to the death against its will for the sake of entertainment?
If it had to happen fine. I wouldn't like it but it's not a person. It's important humans make that distinction. Animals should not be imbued with the same rights as man. Man should not be declared just another animal. It cheapens the lives of man, makes it easier to commit infanticide or genocide.

I've seen it, and BTW, between Bullfights, Cockfights and Dog Fights, the dog fights are the most brutal and gruesome.
PLATA O PLOMO

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:17 pm

Again, its not a matter of one or the other. All sentinent creatures lives should be respected and they should be treated humanely, that's what separates us from animals in the first place.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:22 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Again, its not a matter of one or the other. All sentinent creatures lives should be respected and they should be treated humanely, that's what separates us from animals in the first place.
Well, if we are just animals what's wrong with us acting like animals ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:30 pm

Animal =/= Human

One doesn't have to make some "animals and humans are just the same" hippy-dippy acid-trip fuck-yo-couch leap to make a personal judgment that bullfighting is not a good thing to engage with.

The market is more than capable of dealing with this issue. No state pearl clutching is needed. Give it a little time, and all these filthy latinos will be doing their abuse on the xbox, or whatever you all call it now.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:31 pm

I never said we are ''just'' animals. What raises us above other animals is our humanity. You appear to have little of it.

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:52 pm

Montegriffo wrote:I never said we are ''just'' animals. What raises us above other animals is our humanity. You appear to have little of it.
Who are you addressing? Speak plainly.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:09 pm

Fife wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:I never said we are ''just'' animals. What raises us above other animals is our humanity. You appear to have little of it.
Who are you addressing? Speak plainly.
I was addressing Carlus but you interupted our conversation making it appear I was addressing you.