Cambodian Women

Martin Hash

Cambodian Women

Post by Martin Hash » Thu May 25, 2017 10:08 am

Poster.JPG
When I was traveling through Africa, Black people would say all White people look alike, and when I traveled through Asia, they also couldn't tell two Old White Guys apart from each other; even hair color didn't sink in. I know this is apocryphal but I'm going to conclude that the facial recognition software in our brain is programmed to the phenotype of people we are usually surrounded by. I think this also leads into what we consider beautiful because mixed race women are more familiar looking to both races and, at least in my experience, seem more attractive. All of this is possibly politically incorrect speculation but I have some additional evidence: Cambodian women. Cambodian women are beautiful. I mean downright gorgeous knockouts. I think that is because they are tall, light-skinned and through they are obviously Asian, their facial features seem familiar. But I could be wrong. The other defining feature of Cambodian women that caught my attention was their ambidextrous double-jointedness. I've been fascinated by people who could pull their fingers backwards since I was in First Grade, and Cambodian dancers are either chosen for that attribute or representative of it. Well, that and the fact that they are tall, young, and have great balance & dexterity.
Cambodian Women.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change