Ex-Pats Are Guilty of Something

Martin Hash

Ex-Pats Are Guilty of Something

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:35 pm

Saigon Massage Parlor.JPG
I'm very suspicious of Westerners that choose to live in SE Asia; the language, food & chaos are totally alien to our culture: it's a nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there. Which is why I suspect most ex-pats are prohibited from going back to their home country, usually for various nefarious reasons. Also, sex tourism plays an important role. For example, I was walking through an alley lined with "nail salons" to either side; an attractive young girl was handing out fliers to passers-by. A rather greasy old Westerner ahead of me, American by his accent, reached up & caressed her under the chin, whispering, "well, you're a cute one, aren't you?" There was no question of the man's intentions, and the girl knew too, leading him inside, presumably to have his nails done. The visceral reaction I felt caused me to physically recoil in revulsion. I just don't like meeting Americans who live some where else for no good reason.
Saigon Nail Salon.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Re: Ex-Pats Are Guilty of Something

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:37 pm

You should head back out and definitely get your nails done.