iPhone Karma

Martin Hash

iPhone Karma

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:53 am

For years I wrote travel articles for several magazines. Everybody wants that gig but only a lucky few get it. My secret was snapping a thought-provoking picture, which almost always came unplanned, then write a non-traditional travel story that mentioned the event in passing. For example, while visiting Cat Ba Island in Vietnam, floating villages capture an essence that Westerners imagine themselves living in such a picturesque way.
Cat Ba Vietnam 1.JPG
My camera of choice has always been an iPhone but there are drawbacks. For example, a decade ago, while in the Middle East writing for iPhone Life magazine, my output was put on hiatus after accidentally taking my iPhone swimming in the Dead Sea. (They don't call it the Dead Sea for nothing.) Karma : 1, Martin : 0. But today, while trying to see the South China Sea from my 3rd story balcony, my iPhone fell from my pocket 20-25 feet onto a dining table on the sidewalk below without injury. Karma : 1, Martin : 1
Cat Ba Vietnam.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

de officiis

Re: iPhone Karma

Post by de officiis » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:02 am

You should drop a note to Apple about that. :o

TheReal_ND

Re: iPhone Karma

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:26 pm

iPhones are pretty durable dude.