"Space"

Martin Hash

"Space"

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:50 pm

Vang Vieng 2.JPG
Recreational marijuana is legal in my State, Washington, but I don't partake much even though I have nothing against it. But as a new experience, I was interested in visiting the famous head bars in Vang Vieng, Laos, also famous for its still intact Air America landing strip. The hippy at the door of a place with a flashing-LED sign proclaiming “Space,” zeroed in on me: I guess people in silly hats & clothes just give off that I-want-to-smoke-a-joint vibe. He gave me a menu: weed shakes, happy pizza, opium joints, etc. & handed me off to one of the young, pretty Western girls to take my order.

20+ hours later I was still high. I'm way too old for this shit but the opium did allow me to sleep comfortably all night, albeit with crazy technicolor dreams of comic strips, probably from the magic mushroom garlic bread. I was supposed to go kayaking in the morning but I had severe vertigo just trying to sit up. However, I did get to spend all day catching up on HBO.

Certainly won't be doing that again.
Vang Vieng 1.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Zlaxer

Re: "Space"

Post by Zlaxer » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:37 pm

::Cheers::

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:19 pm

You keep this up and you'll be coming home missing a few organs.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:23 pm

LOL

Yep... that's the Hash Pipe right there!

:beadymcredeyes:
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty