Chinese Bureaucracy

Martin Hash

Chinese Bureaucracy

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:58 am

Chinese has plenty of jobs for its billions of people as passport controllers & police checks. Many roads requires multiple permits obtained beforehand but we were still turned away because the local police "union" didn't want us to pass. After obtaining the necessary permits for a second route, which involved hiring 3 "guides," we were again barred transit by another local police union. Banks require an inordinate amount of documentation just to change money then after 2 hours, the person helping says they don't have the authority. Nothing anyone says can be trusted because lying is not a cultural taboo. The ineffectiveness of officialdom is the clearest indicator that Marxism doesn't work.
Chinese Checkpoint 1.jpg
Chinese Checkpoint 2.jpg
Though my wife, Gwynne, and I have quite a bit of experience obtaining visas ourselves to the 100+ countries we've been to, the China visa was simply to complicated and arbitrary so we had to hire an expensive visa service, and even that was a nightmare. Fortunately, the visa was for 10 years, but unfortunately, China sucks so much we're never going back. The food sucks, the people don't like foreigners, the land sucks, the cities suck, the weather sucks; frankly, I don't understand how the General suckiness of China is such a secret?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change