Tarzan Movie July 30, 2016

Martin Hash

Tarzan Movie July 30, 2016

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:19 am

I once spent 8 months traveling through the African continent leaving behind a Tarzan book (there are 24) in each country we visited, and writing about it for “ERB Journal,” a Tarzan-centric online magazine. That certainly wasn't my first Tarzan foray because as a kid, my best friend, Steve Wright, and I would read & collect Tarzan books, and I always compare things to Tarzan even today. In fact, my going to Africa was inspired by Tarzan.

This travel trip across Asia on the old Silk Road has nothing to do with Tarzan but, of course, it does because when my wife, Gwynne, and I were passing a movie theater in Hungary, and looked to see what was on the bill as we always do, we noticed it was playing a newly opened Tarzan movie, “The Legend of Tarzan,” in 3D no less. Well, you know, I've been the only one in the theater during a Tarzan movie before...
Tarzan.jpg
As far as movies go, it wasn't very good, but as a Tarzan movie, best marks, and now I can't wait for the next surprise Tarzan movie to come out. And because we had nothing else to do, we snuck into another theater after Tarzan to watch a shark movie, “The Shallows.” Add to that a bad cup of Hungarian coffee and the day was complete.
The Shallows.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change