Fearless Old Ladies July 27,2016

Martin Hash

Fearless Old Ladies July 27,2016

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:09 am

Old Ladies 2.JPG
I'd like to think that my adventurous spirit makes me brave, possibly a result of superior testosterone levels. Traveling to distant lands, particularly if they occupy the “Be Afraid” segment of the news, emphasizes just how virile & male, and even how young I am. Unfortunately, as is often the case when one attempts to inflate their own ego, the reality of the situation is belied by the facts.

Yes, I have traveled to over a hundred countries, and visited all seven continents, and lived away from my home nation for a number of years. I have even traveled to “banned” nations like Sudan, Syria & Angola. However, my accomplishments in the travel area are eclipsed by one particular group, and I don't mean Australians, though they are the World's gypsies, no, the demographic I'm talking about is old women. Old women made up over a third of the passengers with more scheduled to join. The biggest thing civilization has brought the human race is the ability of gray-haired old ladies to travel solo.
Old Ladies.JPG
On a recent trip along the old Silk Road in Asia, this point was slammed home when women over 60 exceeded all other constituencies among a couple dozen fellow travelers, and most of the women were traveling alone. My virility was seriously affected, and when “democracy” is used ass a method of making decisions, Old White Women (OWW) held tyrannical power. Us men forced into an egalitarian utopia of seat sharing, dish-washing, temperance && politically correct speech. My balls were of absolutely no use.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change