Out MAGAing

Martin Hash

Out MAGAing

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Jul 20, 2024 10:20 am

Trump FB Page.JPG

I’ve run a Trumpcentric Facebook page for 8 years. I post a Trump-supporting original composition monthly and some Trump-focused podcasts to keep the flame burning. I predicted he would win in 2016, and am convinced he won in 2020 if not for the cheating: “2000 Mules” shenanigans, and all the election-rigging like “50 Intelligence Officers Say Hunter Biden Laptop is Russian Disinformation,” mass censoring of Trump supporters on social media, and unauditable voting procedures.

After the almost certainly media-induced, state-facilitated attempted assassination of Trump last week, followed by his triumphal RNC speech this week, it’s no longer mortal danger to wear a MAGA hat in public, even where I live near Portland, Oregon, home of Antifa and far-Leftist Ground Zero. I bought my first MAGA hat in 2016 but I gave in to my grandson who lives in Peru. Luckily, my daughter gave me a new MAGA hat for Christmas; or maybe it was Santa? Wherever it came from, I knew I had to wear it last night because my friend, Matt Bumala, chairman of the Clark County GOP, was playing with his band, “The Bumala Brothers” at a bar during Battle Ground Harvest Days. He was late getting there by a couple hours because he’d been at the convention, and was trying to navigate his way back in the midst of the very suspicious Microsoft network failure that took the Internet down globally, so that planes couldn’t fly and credit cards wouldn’t work, but he eventually arrived. I was able to jump the long queue to get into the bar, because I’m semi-famous locally, to have a great night in my MAGA hat dancing & drinking; the only thing that concerned me was that no one else was wearing theirs?

Martin MAGA.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Re: Out MAGAing

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jul 21, 2024 8:31 am

:clap: :clap: :clap:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience