America Is Disgraced

Martin Hash

America Is Disgraced

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Jun 12, 2024 4:10 pm

Evil forces have gotten a hold of my country. I know who they are but it’s taboo to say… It’s feminists, minorities & weirdos. They have used democracy to subvert the very foundation of government, the judicial system, to persecute their political enemies, including “novel” (meaning unique, one-of-a-kind, never before used) legal theories to prosecute & imprison those they disagree with, including over a thousand average, patriotic men & women who attended the demonstration protesting the irregular, improper & illegal election of Joe Biden.

On the third conviction of President Donald Trump on trumped-up charges in New York City: an alleged assault about 30 years ago but don’t know when, a victimless property overvaluation with a half-billion dollar bail, and an unspecified federal crime based on a convicted perjurer's testimony; I gave up any hope of negotiating with the other side, who cheer on the subversion of American institutions. From now on until our culture, customs & traditions are reestablished, I will demonstrate my intentions any way I can, and I suggest you do too.

Upsidedown Flag.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Haumana

Re: America Is Disgraced

Post by Haumana » Thu Jun 13, 2024 1:40 pm

Scott Adams has come around.
Scott Adams
@ScottAdamsSays
·
7h
There it is.

Carville is right. Democrats are the preachy woman and weak men party.

And that's a losing combo.

If you don't believe me, see what happens when Biden goes near a UFC fight.