3000 Friends

Martin Hash

3000 Friends

Post by Martin Hash » Sat May 06, 2023 9:27 am

3K Friends.JPG

A few years ago I got my 3000th Friend on Facebook. I was quite proud of myself but its a pyrrhic victory because it doesn’t seem like many of them even see my posts; I mean like maybe 30? So 1 in 100 of my Friends even know they’re my Friend. Something else has been going on lately; the number of my Friends have been dribbling away. I have to add a dozen new Friends every couple of months to get back up to 3000 because Facebook displays that I only have 2.9K Friends when the number gets to 2999. If my Friends are any indication, Facebook is quickly losing users or my Friends unfriend me. I don’t know why I’ve gotten so unfriendly in the past couple years to deserve unfriending but the other option is that my Friends are deleting themselves from Facebook all together; I’d rather believe that, plus it seems to coincide with the oppressive censorship that’s been going on in media since the soft coup against Trump got up to speed. How friendly was that?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change