Center of the Universe

Martin Hash

Center of the Universe

Post by Martin Hash » Tue May 02, 2023 2:06 pm

Center of the Universe.jpg
A.I.'s Concept of the Center of the Universe

Einstein got famous explaining relativity and, relatively speaking, everyone is the center of the universe. It doesn’t take much rumination to determine that you are indeed the center of the universe and everything else revolves around you. I’m a person, I understand, I see the universe revolving around me; it’s an instinctive concept. If you have self-awareness, you also come to comprehend that everyone else thinks they’re the center of the universe too. How could it be any different as long as we’re all individuals with our own perceptions, goals and motives, and no way to read another person’s mind; how would that go, anyway?

If you walk out onto your porch, all you can see is your house and down the street, and that's your whole world, but if you climb onto the roof, you can see your community, and now that's your whole world; but if you stand on top of a high-rise, you can see your city, and that’s your whole world. Then drive up into the mountains where you can see so far it seems like that must be the whole world, but there's all those other places, and all those other people you can’t see, and every single one of them thinks they are the center of the universe. The universe is a big place with lots & lots of people, it seems like it would get crowded in the center, but everyone can be there because it’s all in our minds. The downside of this concept is that since we all think we’re the center of the universe, no one’s willing to admit they’re actually insignificant, and any hint that you may be orbiting around someone else engenders resentment & envy, which eventually turns into nihilism & perversity, because you know you should be the center of the universe. In fact, every single thing about life, the good and the bad, can be explained by this honest misconception. You are indeed the center of the universe; right behind me, of course.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Haumana

Re: Center of the Universe

Post by Haumana » Wed May 03, 2023 1:59 am

"Center of the universe and a fly fart in time all at the same time" is a regular saying around my house.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed May 03, 2023 4:45 am

We don’t have any flies in my universe.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Wed May 03, 2023 7:02 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 4:45 am
That's why you will never be elected to office nor famous.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed May 03, 2023 8:19 am

Haumana wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 7:02 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 4:45 am
That's why you will never be elected to office nor famous.
I knew it was the flies.