YouTube Channels

Martin Hash

YouTube Channels

Post by Martin Hash » Tue May 02, 2023 9:50 am

I’ve had several YouTube channels for years; the first from 2007 where I posted my animated movies. Back then you could only put up 10-minute clips so it took 11 clips to show the whole movie. One of the clips, for no reason that I can guess except that it’s a cute song with strange dancing, had over 43K views, which isn’t much in the scheme of things, but considering the other parts had only a couple thousand, it is interesting what people choose to watch? Comparatively, one of my travel videos got 36K views, and one of my Hash CG history videos got 480K. I’ve also got videos with 0 views, and most don’t have more than 10 views. I use YouTube as a place to keep my home videos, rather than getting lost in the attic like old home movies of the past.

Hash Movies
hashinc2007.JPG

Hash CG History
HashCGHistory.JPG

Martin Hash's Travel
Martin Hash.JPG

Martin Hash's Campaign
Martin Hash's Campaign.JPG

Renaissance Myn
Renaissance Myn.JPG

Considering the benign nature of my videos, it’s surprising I have 2 Strikes, 1 more and all my channels are banned, especially ones garnered years after they were first posted! They were both travel videos in Peru, someplace I’ve been to many time ssince my son and his family live there. It’s a sign of the changing nature of what’s considered acceptable in the new age; nudity & sex, no problem, but someone “abusing” an animal gets you blacklisted. In my case it was a bullfight, which is the national sport in Spain, and cockfighting, which still goes on all around Central & South America. The videos were deleted from my channel, not just Blocked, so I had to put them on my own server.

Cocks Fighting.jpg
Cock Fight video

BullFighting.JPG
Bullfight video
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change