Perfect Person

Martin Hash

Perfect Person

Post by Martin Hash » Mon May 01, 2023 11:02 am

I come from a background of measuring things, particularly things that other people shy away from for various reasons; for example, what defines the perfect person? A lot has been said and written about this over the millennia but those thoughts are always shrouded in mysticism and subjectivity. From a purely objective standpoint, what would the perfect features be? Extreme physical prowess or beauty can’t be the only selection criteria or the perfect person could be picked out of a photo lineup. That’s not to say the perfect person shouldn’t at least be attractive and a good athlete, but that has no more importance than intelligence, poise & communication skills. Also, the perfect person must have used their exceptional attributes to compile an impressive list of achievements, the more the better, and the rarer or more difficult add premium points, because that indicates a breath of experience, which is a good indicator of wisdom and self awareness. Other visible indicators would be successful relationships; certainly a healthy family situation, including friends and personal reputation. The perfect person would also show a healthy dose of altruism, though sometimes that’s difficult to tell because advertising one’s charity defeats the concept. All-in-all, the perfect person doesn’t have to be the very best individual, nor the most talented or successful at anything, but instead good at everything, admired & respected by those around them, comfortable, self-assured & impressively accomplished.

I had an A.I. draw a picture of what it thought a perfect person looked like? Examining the images closely, I wished I knew what it was thinking so I asked it “What is a perfect person?” It answered.
“The concept of a "perfect person" is subjective and can vary depending on cultural, societal, and individual beliefs and values. Generally speaking, a perfect person would be someone who embodies all of the qualities that are deemed positive or desirable by a particular group or individual.
For example, some people might consider a perfect person to be someone who is physically attractive, intelligent, successful, and has a strong moral compass. Others might value traits such as empathy, kindness, compassion, and selflessness. Still, others might prioritize qualities like creativity, adventurousness, and a willingness to take risks.
Ultimately, the idea of a perfect person is subjective and varies depending on personal preferences and beliefs. It's important to remember that no one is truly perfect, and striving for perfection can sometimes be unhealthy and counterproductive. Instead, it's often more helpful to focus on being the best version of ourselves and cultivating the qualities that we value most.”

Like all A.I. answers to philosophic questions, it hardly said anything; the only thing I can glean from it is that a “perfect person” isn’t a White male.

Perfect People.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change