Super Deals

Martin Hash

Super Deals

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Apr 29, 2023 9:38 am

Everybody loves a good deal, especially me. I’m usually not so bad that I buy something I don’t want just to brag about the deal I got but occasionally I can’t help myself; that’s why it was a good thing that 99percentoffsale.com is a parody because I swear to god, I would have bought those ants.

Live Ants.png

It’s also challenging to hold back when I’m looking to buy a car; I try to have something in mind, specifically, a new Prius, but come across a super deal on a 1963 Studebaker Avanti and buy that instead.

Avanti.jpg

There’s also the “free gift” ploy that I’ve got to watch out for. I’ve got lots and lots of useless free stuff that I can’t throw out because it would make me feel bad so I end up turning them into a collection. For example, I’ve go a drawer of pens that won’t shut because there’s so many in there. I ended up framing the best ones and hanging them among some of my other collections next to the pool table upstairs.

Collections.jpg

However, the worst super deal is one that would cause me to change my life. It might be hard for you to imagine, but what if you could get a free AR 15 if you just sold your house? What a super deal! I don’t own an AR 15; I don’t even own a gun but I have an empty gun safe and a house. That’s a deadly combination for a man with my proclivities; I can always buy another house…

AR 15.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change