Online Tests

Martin Hash

Online Tests

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:10 pm

Tests.JPG

There’s an online test for everything: Political Left/Right, Political Coordinates, Communism, Authority, Orientation, Dark Core, Gender, DSM Style, Kinsey, Dark Triad, Feminism, Villain, Morality, Anger, Psychopath, Sexual, Lifetrap, Freud, Homophobia, IQ, EQ, Sexism, Faces, Transgender, Rorschach, Attachment, Narcissism, Conspiracy, Adversity, Abuse, Depression, Trump Derangement Syndrome, Chaos, ADHD, Stress, Eating, Perfection, Electability, Friends, Resilience, Breakup, Anxiety, Wealth, EvoPsych, Sizeism, PTSD, Typology, Car, Movie Star, Star Wars, Game of Thrones, Hogwarts, Winnie the Pooh; the list goes on and on.

Politics Tests combined.JPG

Curious, first I took the political tests… One said I was mildly left-wing, and on the other I appear to be mildly right-wing. Hmmm… Next, I tried the “Personality Style Test” because it was the most popular; you answer 105 agree-or-disagree questions, and it identifies your style out of 15 possible. I was alarmed when a warning message popped up: “ATTENTION. This test deals with the negative side of psychology. If you decide to fill it out, you may get a negative description of your personality that can possibly upset you. Use at your own risk.” Yikes! Apprehensively, I went ahead… It said I have multiple personality styles: “Oh dear, Oh dear. Either you clicked ‘Agree’ to too many questions that did not really apply to you, or you appear to have multiple, equally prominent personality styles; therefore, we are incapable of giving you a more personalized description.” Well, that wasn’t very helpful?

Personality 2.JPG

I was getting fed up with testing but I decided to try one more: “The Dark Triad Test,” measuring narcissism, Machiavellianism & psychopathy; which doesn’t sound unreasonable until the explicit definitions of those words comes to light. Basically, according to them, everyone who excels in the context of liberty, meritocracy & Protestant Work Ethic are part of the Dark Triad. It does begrudgingly admit that people with these traits are “leader-like.” It said I was 15% “Darker” than the average person.

Dark Triad.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change