Raise Your Vibe

Martin Hash

Raise Your Vibe

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Feb 10, 2023 1:16 pm

Vibe Quote.jpg

There’s lots of things I’ve never heard of and one of them was “emotional vibration.” According to Abraham Hicks, as you think, you vibrate. “Abraham-Hicks” is the name of a group of spirits that speak in a process called “channeling.” That’s a whole lot of metaphysics in just a couple of sentences, and almost caused me to stop writing, but the concept behind “raising your vibe” is interesting enough that I decided to share it here.

Everyone’s lowest vibration, which we’ve all experienced, is Fear, Grief, Desperation, Despair & Powerlessness. If you improve on that just a little bit, you’re still faced with Insecurity, Guilt & Unworthiness. Step up to Jealousy, then Hatred & Rage, followed by Revenge, then Anger then Discouragement. If you’ve raised yourself that far, you get to the middle section of Blame, followed by Worry then Doubt then Disappointment. If you’re feeling overwhelmed by all this negativity, it must be working because that was the next step, but there’s still Frustration, Irritation & Impatience, followed by Pessimism, ultimately ending in Boredom.

With all the vibe raising, if you haven’t given up on life, the good stuff begins to happen starting with Contentment then Hopefulness then Optimism. This is where I’m merging into the vibe line because I like Positive Expectation & Belief followed by Enthusiasm, Eagerness & Happiness. Passion is a word that has lost all modern meaning but it apparently leads to Joy, Appreciation, Empowerment, Freedom & Love. That’s how to raise your vibe in a nutshell. Aren’t you glad I was here to explain it to you?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change