Green Flags for a Wife

Martin Hash

Green Flags for a Wife

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Nov 09, 2022 12:06 pm

Green Flag.jpg

Male-female relations, particularly marriage, has declined to intolerable levels of sustainability in today’s society. Feminism is the primary cause of this predicament, so-much-so that it’s projected that half of women will be single & childless in the not too distant future. For the other half, the ones who want a life-long husband & family, they need to attract a mate. As someone who’s going on half-a-century of marriage, I feel confident is specifying the Green Flags that men are looking for in a wife.

Supportive. Guys compete all day against other men in the Male Dominance hierarchy; they want to be kings of their own castle when they get home. The reality probably is that the wife runs the household, but the man must still look forward to going home to his ally, someone who acknowledges his talents and accepts his limitations and has his best interests at heart.
Subservient, but only to letting her husband be the final arbiter.
Wants multiple kids. Even 1 kid is good but that’s not good for the kid.
Skilled worker. Pride in what she does; the ability to get a part-time job.
Doesn’t argue. This is tricky because arguing is more honest than passive-aggressiveness. Perhaps a better term would be “not argumentative.”
Fit & thin. The lizard brain of men wants sex with thin women who have big boobs & nice butt.
Takes care of herself & dresses appropriately. This is a sign the woman respects herself.
Optimistic. Who doesn’t want that? Cynicism is the absolute worst.
Doesn’t complain. Life’s already real enough.
At least a “5” in the Looks department. The absolute truth is that men get married for sex, with companionship being next in importance, followed by good mother for children.
Sexually satisfying. A wet blanket, no matter how good-looking, will only be partially satisfying to the libido of men. The secret of keeping a man loyal is to satisfy him such that he has no inclination to look elsewhere.
Frugal. Finances are the #1 cause of divorce.
Unpretentious. A sincere woman inspires trust.
Friendly. A man wants everyone to like his wife because everybody is NOT going to like him.
Religious. I’m not religious, and my family isn’t religious, but it’s still a positive sign.
I’d also say Republican, even though I’m not one, but it’s still a green flag; traditionalism is a good thing in a marriage.

What’d I miss?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change