TDS

Martin Hash

TDS

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:31 am

TrumpDerangementSyndrome.jpg

My youngest son & his family were visiting from Peru. I get to talk politics with him that I don't get anywhere else because I live in a MAGA-free zone totally infected with TDS, Trump Derangement Syndrome. It’s a psychosis based on propaganda which is mostly hoaxes perpetrated by the Democrat party, broadcast by the MSM, and facilitated by the Deep State, probably even the CIA considering the ex-CIA directors in on the plot. I know how Nazi Germany came to be:

For example, I don't usually talk on the phone, ever; got something like 20K minutes saved up on my AT&T plane; but I answered because it was a guy I've known for 40+ years; was at all my kids weddings, ditto his. I haven't heard from him in a while because his wife is a Covidian; I thought that was why anyway. It's important to note that he used to be a Republican and knew I supported Trump. So I answered the phone and he tells me how well his 401K is doing. I thought it was kind of strange but he had some cover story about using it to buy a house but knew he would be penalized 35% (the taxes) if he did, and supposedly wanted to know my opinion; he specifically said, "Dr. Martin D. Hash, Esq." I thought he was just kidding with the title, and gave him advice to borrow the money instead, which he already knew. He kept going on about his 401K. Okay, I thought, whatever? Turns out, it was a TDS thing: he was bragging how much he was making because Biden is president. Then he says, "I have one more question for you: what kind of lube should I use to f**k Trump in the a**?" This SOB exploited his longtime friendship with me for weird TDS purposes, and actually believes this economy is booming with no catastrophe coming. He used to be sane. It's truly crazy out there! (p.s. I told him I don't use lube.)

I've heard of 2 cuck-Millennial men who during Trump were: "burn it all down," now under Biden say, "it's too crazy and dangerous, we're going to move." The hypocrisy is lost on them which is why the rest of America is at risk: there is no place safe from cuck-Millennials, and even if they're our kind, they bring their feminist wives and daughters with them to pollute wherever they're going, and 2:1, democracy kills the new place. These guys are spineless and won’t do anything but when Trump gets re-elected, maybe even before when it looks inevitable he’ll win, their TDS will entice them to attend some “fiery but peaceful” demonstrations.

I think I have clearly identified where America is and where it's going, and I don't fit anywhere. There are some MAGA-people out there but every time I have any contact with them, it's clear they have no true understanding of their ideology, and no legitimate leadership, only Trump, who gave it a good fight last time around but what can 1 man really do when everyone around him is a cuck? I can no longer get worked up about anything because there is nothing and nobody to save.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change