Delusion Calculator

Martin Hash

Delusion Calculator

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:56 am

:clap:
Website s.jpg

It finally happened: despite to my best efforts to keep up, the world has changed so radically I no longer recognize it. It’s not the technology, I’m still a player when it comes to logical thinking, it’s social, especially relationships. I doubt the institution of marriage can continue other than as a niche. It’s not something I was looking for: YouTube simply threw up videos it thought I’d be interested in, and the concepts of blue, red & black pills entered my consciousness. I’ll explain it for you who still don’t know:

When tested, women think 80% of men are below average, which means the top 20% of guys get all the action. This has led to 30% of men under 30 still being virgins, and are probably going to stay that way. Of course, these guys desperately want to know what to do? Enter the Internet gurus which come in the 3 colored pills: blue pills is traditional thinking; it views men as puppydogs begging for attention but the virgins are old enough now to have tried all those recommendations so are no longer fooled. Then there’s the red pills: this is the idea most females are now feminists so are no longer marriageable but those that aren’t can successful be approached if the man is fit, successful & confident: it’s still up to the man. Finally, there’s the black pill: if a man is not in that top 20%, give up, there’s no life partner for them, and the cost of inevitable divorce if they do get married will destroy whatever life they did have. It’s a pretty bleak outcome for men, and now most know that their odds of a successful marriage is much, much less than 1%.

Compare that to what women think: if it takes 2-to-tango, their odds are no better than the men but they don’t seem to know that? Feminism is what turned things this way but women still don’t get it: they want what’s mathematically impossible. The famous 6s: 6-feet tall, 6-pack abs, 6-figure income, 600-hp car, 6 months since last relationship, and 6-inches where it counts. If you add race to those requirements, and many women do, the famous JBW (just be white); and exclude those that are already taken or gay, and the odds of finding a match are virtually impossible, but don’t try to tell a modern emancipated woman that: she’s been told that she deserves the best.

Analytical men can’t believe the facts just won’t sink in with women, so they created a website as a reality check called the Female Delusion Calculator, located at https://igotstandardsbro.com. There are hysterical YouTube videos of women using the calculator, and when they find out how impossible their standards are, the look on their faces is priceless. But even then, they’re not going to change; why should they, males are yucky and kids a nuisance, plus, blame men for the situation. You go girl!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Haumana

Re: Delusion Calculator

Post by Haumana » Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:36 pm

This the whole Migtow movement. Men Go their Own Way.

There is a dearth of Dudes and their influence. A bunch of gay bitches cried about the patriarchy long enough that enough people took up that torch. But now their seeds are coming home to roost and it ain't good. It really reminds me of your story about 5th grade locker room. When the immediate threat of a punch in the face is imminent, the calculation gets altered. But dudes used to learn this early and often. Not so much anymore.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:48 pm

Haumana wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:36 pm

There is a dearth of Dudes and their influence. A bunch of gay bitches cried about the patriarchy long enough that enough people took up that torch. But now their seeds are coming home to roost and it ain't good. It really reminds me of your story about 5th grade locker room. When the immediate threat of a punch in the face is imminent, the calculation gets altered. But dudes used to learn this early and often. Not so much anymore.
I was talking to a Millennial male on Thanksgiving about the advantages that testosterone gives men, and how lack of bullying at puberty creates wusses. He told me he’d never had it explained to him before, and I should make a podcast or YouTube channel. I just smiled, never mentioning a thing. He was standing 10’ away from the 2-dozen books I’ve written but had never even looked at them before. Who’s fault is that?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:27 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:48 pm
Haumana wrote:

I was talking to a Millennial male on Thanksgiving about the advantages that testosterone gives men, and how lack of bullying at puberty creates wusses. He told me he’d never had it explained to him before, and I should make a podcast or YouTube channel. I just smiled, never mentioning a thing. He was standing 10’ away from the 2-dozen books I’ve written but had never even looked at them before. Who’s fault is that?
If only had a business card or something. ;) Who's your PR manager?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:50 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:48 pm
Haumana wrote:

I've found that younger folks today, millenials and zoomers. You have to put the facts they need to know right infront of their face. They don't have the intellectual curiosity to go seek out knowledge and are fairly oblivious to their surroundings. Just put the damn book in his hand, tell him to read it and get back to you.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience