Mandate Day

Martin Hash

Mandate Day

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:08 pm

For Eh Ver.jpg

The true splitting of sides in the virtual civil war that’s been going on for at least a decade was October 18, 2021: Vaccination Mandate Day. Now both sides find the other contemptible, and there’s no coming back from that: wars can’t be fought without contempt. It also forced people to finally show their true colors: before that, it was unclear if someone was anti-authoritarian because they seemed like they were on liberty’s side but would never make an unequivocal statement of their position. There turned out to be a perfect correlation between getting the vaxx early because reasons, and choosing the mainstream side on Mandate Day.

Can’t really blame them, almost all people have succumbed to some form of authoritarianism, either egalitarianism or feudalism: historically the Marxists vs. the Fascists, same as just before WW2. Men who still support liberty, the concept of people making decisions for themselves and reaping their rewards or suffering the consequences of the actions, do it surreptitiously because they don’t want to get into conflicts, especially with their wives & daughters who have enjoyed the benefits of liberty during their lives but have never participated in it because competing against a daily 10 mg dose of testosterone is a losing battle, no matter how intelligent & talented they may be.

China is under intense pressure internally, and it’s telling that they now teach military training in schools, and daily anti-West messages pop up on their phones like Amber Alerts. Regardless of the secrecy by the mainstream media about the failing economy here, that’s not going to stop a stupendous crash, for which most of the nation is not prepared. There’s still plenty of integrity & conscientiousness here but those traits, along with punctuality & ambition, have been deemed “White Supremacy,” while liberty, meritocracy & patriotism have been demonized as “the Patriarchy.” Not to mention suspect elections, dementia in the White House, and Big Tech Fascism. Mark my words, Mandate Day was the beginning of the end.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Haumana

Re: Mandate Day

Post by Haumana » Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:04 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:08 pm
For Eh Ver.jpg

The true splitting of sides in the virtual civil war that’s been going on for at least a decade was October 18, 2021: Vaccination Mandate Day. Now both sides find the other contemptible, and there’s no coming back from that: wars can’t be fought without contempt. It also forced people to finally show their true colors: before that, it was unclear if someone was anti-authoritarian because they seemed like they were on liberty’s side but would never make an unequivocal statement of their position. There turned out to be a perfect correlation between getting the vaxx early because reasons, and choosing the mainstream side on Mandate Day.

Can’t really blame them, almost all people have succumbed to some form of authoritarianism, either egalitarianism or feudalism: historically the Marxists vs. the Fascists, same as just before WW2. Men who still support liberty, the concept of people making decisions for themselves and reaping the rewards or suffering the consequences of their actions, do it surreptitiously because they don’t want to get into conflicts, especially with their wives & daughters who have enjoyed the benefits of liberty during their lives but have never participated in it because competing against a daily 10 mg dose of testosterone is a losing battle, no matter how intelligent & talented they may be.

China is under intense pressure internally, and it’s telling that they now teach military training in schools, and daily anti-West messages pop up on their phones like Amber Alerts. Regardless of the secrecy by the mainstream about the failing economy here, that’s not going to stop a stupendous crash, for which most of the nation is not prepared. There’s still plenty of integrity & conscientiousness here but those traits, along with punctuality & ambition, have been deemed “White Supremacy,” while liberty, meritocracy & patriotism have been demonized as “the Patriarchy.” Not to mention suspect elections, dementia in the White House, and Tech Big Fascism. Mark my words, Mandate Day was the beginning of the end.
Thought provoking post. I think Trump was the beginning of the end. It was a clear demarcation of a line. Despite what the corporate media tried to provoke prior to that. Mandate Day is just an escalation of that divide.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:07 pm

Trump was seen as politically contemptible but rejecting Mandate is a societal transgression.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:46 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:07 pm
Trump was seen as politically contemptible but rejecting Mandate is a societal transgression.
Around here, Bay Area, Trump support is/was a social transgression. That's why people were getting beat up for sporting MAGA gear. The Corporate Media made it a social thing. The mandate just happened to hit the buzzer. (Operation game)

Apathy is what allow this to go on, imo. Nobody gives a shit except those that do, and get their information from the tele. That's why I can't escape my hashtag turnoffyourtv as a solution.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:32 pm

Haumana wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:46 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Around here, Bay Area, Trump support is/was a social transgression. That's why people were getting beat up for sporting MAGA gear. The Corporate Media made it a social thing. The mandate just happened to hit the buzzer. (Operation game)

Apathy is what allow this to go on, imo. Nobody gives a shit except those that do, and get their information from the tele. That's why I can't escape my hashtag turnoffyourtv as a solution.
Same here (Portland). I get called a crank pushback is so rare.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:20 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:32 pm
Haumana wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:46 pm
Martin Hash wrote:

Same here (Portland). I get called a crank pushback is so rare.
Three days ago I passed a lady coming out of the Home Depot. She declared "NO MASK, Don't DO IT!" as she passed by me and I was like "fuck yeah!" No mask and nobody said shit.

But then again I was like, is this what we are relegated to? happy to not wear a mask is our victory? WTF... Old normal is gone.