Covidians

Martin Hash

Covidians

Post by Martin Hash » Sat May 08, 2021 10:57 am

Stay Home.jpg

The Shamdemic is so perfect a subterfuge for authoritarians to gain control that it can’t have been an accident; just look how people are responding: virtually everyone I know is a Covidian. I & my wife, Gwynne, saw a kid jogging in our neighborhood with a mask on; I commented on the inanity of it but she excused him because he was still the age of maximum impressionability. That made me shutter; what are these Covidian idiots irreparably doing to a whole generation of children? And I’ve noticed that women seem to be by far the most susceptible to Covidian mind control? I talk to guys, it doesn't take more than a couple minutes and I can at least get them thinking about how they've been propagandized; but women, no chance; pure sanctimony & self-righteousness; they pull their masks tighter and step back.

There’s plenty of evidence of what’s going on, but the Fake News is completely complicit. Still, there is dissent and someone intelligent need only to listen to both sides to know who’s lying, but apparently Covidians have superior DNA that includes the ability to determine who’s telling the truth about a topic even though they have little personal expertise in the subject themselves. It’s a kind of mindreading, probably of alien origin. Unfortunately, I’m not in that gene line so I had to obtain wisdom the hard way. The most common are the self-proclaimed experts:
Covidian: “I work in the healthcare industry.”
Me: “I’m a doctor and my wife is a nurse but I know a musician you can talk to?”

I’m a nightmare in public because anytime anybody corrects me, I have this litany:
Covidian: “Cover your nose”
Me: “Are you talking to me?”
Covidian: “Yes. Cover your nose.”
Me: “Ask nicely: Dr. Hash, please cover your nose.”
Covidian: “You’re no doctor.”
Me: “You’re no genius.”
Covidian: “I’ll call security.”
Me: “Go ahead; I’m also an attorney and I’ll get your name to file a harassment complaint, and have store security as a witness.”
Covidian: “You’re a bad person.”
Me: “You’re not a person.”

But the cult of the Covids is insurmountable: The American Way is dead and it ain't coming back.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Covidians

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat May 08, 2021 11:47 am

Surrender monkeys gonna surrender. Live free or die. That’s how Americans roll.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Smitty-48

Re: Covidians

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat May 08, 2021 11:58 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 11:47 am
Surrender monkeys gonna surrender. Live free or die. That’s how Americans roll.
actually quoting Major General John Stark at 81 years of age

he was invited to celebrate the anniversary of the Battle of Bennington, but was too ill to attend

he sent a letter in his stead which closed "Live free or die : Death is not the worst of evils"
Nec Aspera Terrent