Sham

Martin Hash

Sham

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:30 am

Zombies are among us: the Walking Woke. The odd thing is both the living and the Woke think the other side is the zombies? From my perspective, the whole world has been taken over by zombies; the way I can tell is that everything is a sham: the shamedia, a shamconomy, there’s shamucation & shamate change, the shamlection followed by the shamsurrection, and of course, the shamdemic. It’s like there’s an alien race trying to take over the world and nothing was working until they hit the jackpot by tapping into an inexhaustible supply of sanctimony, or in this case, shamtimony.

I was hiking in North Cascades National Park with my wife, Gwynne, considering all the shams, and the fact that the letters in the word “SHAM” would be symmetrical if the “S” was an “8HAM.” (This is the kind of things I think about while hiking.) I still had cell service so I texted my son, Heath, about my ingenious discovery.
“We should put it on t-shirts, hats and facemasks and see if they want to sell it in the Trump2024 booth on Main Street in Battle Ground,” Heath suggested.
Seemed a little far-fetched but there was still a couple hours ahead of hiking and service dropped out, so I gave it some more thought.
“888” immediately came to mind as a play on “666,” and my tagline: “What time is it?” could be answered “88:88”. Only people who remember when digital clocks used to flash that until the time was set would get the reference but it was still clever.

Digital Clock.jpg

When we got home, Heath wanted to know if I’d come up with anymore shamcentric ideas. I told him we could test them on Gwynne, so I asked her, even though up until this point she had no idea what Heath and I were talking about.
“What did you ask me to get?”
“Shampoo.”
“What’s your favorite whale?”
“Shamoo.”
“What’s a 4-leaf clover called?”
“Why are you acting shamart?”
“See, Heath,” I told him. “Mom’s got this.”

Facemask.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

DBTrek

Re: Sham

Post by DBTrek » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:41 am

We're on the road to SHAMbala for sue.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:47 am

I love the 8HAM.

That has a chance to take off, I'd wear a 8HAM hat.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat May 01, 2021 2:09 pm

You can tell if you’re the zombie if you agree with censoring people who say that there are.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change